New "This Is It" Commercial???

datblackboi08

Proud Member
I was watching BET and a commercial came on for this is it and it featured more footage of Human nature...different from the other 45 sec clip...has anyone else seen this?

I saw that today on MTV, I heard him say "reaching out" - and I just turned straight towards the TV!! I know that voice anywhere :yes:

Was he wearing red pants and that shiny jacket???

I saw one with "The way you make me feel"...I think they're doing different songs that were on "THIS IS IT"

HOLY :O! I need to see that hope someone records it
was it a 30sec clip??

i've been seing them evey once in awhile since the trailer premiere mostly on MTV and main stations like ABC & NBC etc. it's slightly different then the trailer & shorter. ohh and i've been seing them on FUSE channel too. they started showing them where I live east coast USA about a week after the trailer premiere.

Last edited:
I just saw it a second ago! OMG! He sounds so beautiful on "Human Nature!" I'm getting goosebumps! Come on October 28, hurry up, hurry up!

I just saw it a second ago! OMG! He sounds so beautiful on "Human Nature!" I'm getting goosebumps! Come on October 28, hurry up, hurry up!

I JUST saw this commercial on the FUSE network because they are playing a bunch of MJ videos!

Did you hear how his voice got all rough and deep!? It was sexxxxxy!

I saw two TII commercials in the last hour!

I saw that today on MTV, I heard him say "reaching out" - and I just turned straight towards the TV!! I know that voice anywhere :yes:

Was he wearing red pants and that shiny jacket???

Yes, I just saw the commercial with him wearing the red pants/shiny jacket since Human Nature and sounding AMAZING and soulful. GOD I LOVE HIM!!!

Just saw in on Fuse during the MJ marathon by the way.

I saw the same one. I was in the kitchen because commercials were on, heard that voice and ran back to the TV! :lol:

I literally have been searching on youtube since yesterday for that new Human Nature commercial after I saw it on TV it was amazing I as well am waiting for anyone that may have uploaded it.

Ugh, it's on my DVR but I don't think I have the right kind of connector to transfer it. I will try tomorrow though, but maybe someone else will have done it by then!

IVE BEEN SEARCHING FRANTICALLY FOR IT ALL DAY.

Now the forum is back on and I still cant find it :( haha

I found out I can't transfer form my DVR to computer with the type of DVR I have. Boo! I have also looked all over YouTube without luck....

Darn, I really want to see it. I really thought it would have been on youtube by now :|

I just saw it and made everyone in the room be quiet. Lol

Mike was singin Human Nature live AND pronouncing the words! lol

He sounded great. It was nice to hear

I actually cannot believe there is no video online yet. Normally these kinds of things are online right away.

Back