Newly found triumph-2videos

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
(Edit-I accidentally put Triumph instead of Destiny) they look so similar 2nd leg
This is brand new to me. Quality isn't all there but its refreshing to see more from Destiny in inglewood! Ive never seen dstyge in full & I've never seen this performance of rwy. Thought I'd share & discuss it with you... being this is the only place I can actually conversate about mj!

Last edited:

Zakk

Proud Member

Off The Wall also. Would love to see a Destiny Tour Blu-Ray eventually, their is certainly a few good examples that show film footage exists...

Robbsaber01

Proud Member
Off The Wall also. Would love to see a Destiny Tour Blu-Ray eventually, their is certainly a few good examples that show film footage exists...

Great footage! Don't recall ever seeing this. The audio is in good quality too.

kai

Premium Member
if the estate remasters this we could get a "wembley quality level" dvd release, haha :D

Hulkamaniac

Proud Member
Thanks for sharing. This era is so underrated... the band sounds PERFECT!

Rockin R

Proud Member
I'd love to hear the intro of dont till you get enough in hq. He's only done it live in a few of those shows and I always wonder why he stopped using it (until vma 95). It's such a powerful intro.

Hess

Proud Member
This just shows why many more MJ concerts (and J5, The Jacksons) needs to be released.