Nicole Scherzinger Regrets Turning Down Michael Jackson Meet

Webbie

Proud Member
Nicole Scherzinger has revealed one of her biggest regrets and the former Pussycat Dolls singer has claimed it was missing the chance to meet Michael Jackson.

The ‘Poison’ singer, who is currently promoting her new single ‘Don’t Hold Your Breath’, has claimed that her friend will.i.am was working with the ‘Thriller’ singer before his death and wanted Scherzinger to meet the legend but because of a busy schedule she was unable to find the time.

In an interview on Capital FM’s Scottish breakfast show, the 32-year-old recalled the chance, she said: “The opportunity to meet Michael Jackson. My friend will.i.am was working with him.

“He said, ‘Come on I want you to meet Michael’.

“It was late and I had to get up early the next day and make sure my voice was OK. I missed the opportunity. That’s what I lost.”

SOURCE

Shoot, what the heck was she thinking!

I would have RUN over there in "hair rollers," "pajamas," and "night-cream" on my face. LOL!

o_O ...Really? Too Busy?..You gotta be crazy to not make the time to meet him.. by any means necessary. :lol:

Haha, I bet she bangs her head against the wall everytime she remembers that.

In my opinion = self promotion using Michael's name..

What? SHe is either crazy or she really did not want to meet MJ but now have regrets.

I don't buy it either.
I bet Michael didn't have any idea about this.
Just because MJ did not know it does NOT mean she is lying. This is not uncommon for someone to set someone up to meet you like this.

That's too bad for her. Maybe she thought she would have another chance.

When I read the thread title I was mad at her("turning down"), so resisted coming to read the thread, but now that I read what actually happened I feel sorry for her.
She must have thought she'd get another chance since Will.i.am's her 'friend' as she says.

But you know what Nicole, you probably didn't deserve that chance!

Last edited:
It was late and she had to get up early the next day?!?!?

:wtf:
I'm sorry, but that must be one of the dumbest excuse not to go to meet Michael.. -_-

Weeelll......if she was dumb enough to turn down the chance to meet Michael she didn't deserve it anyway ;)

I don't know about anyone else but that opportunity was'nt gonna miss me for nothin'! She said she had to make sure her voice was okay.....did she think she would be screaming the whole time she was with Michael?

2bad 2bad about it :p.

Millions of people would give their time to meet the king... what the?

...and not enough time, that's crazy.

Say "Michael Jackson" in an interview an BANG - you are in the news and the tabloids!

It was late and she had to get up early the next day?!?!?

:wtf:
I'm sorry, but that must be one of the dumbest excuse not to go to meet Michael.. -_-

How many of us would had loved to have that opportunity! WTF was she thinking! :doh:
I bet she's not a real fan!

Say "Michael Jackson" in an interview an BANG - you are in the news and the tabloids!

They are sure throwing Michael's name around every chance they get aren't they?

She def. was no fan, because you know all of us would die just to have had the chance of meeting him. MY GOSH, I'd have butterflies and I'd be so nervous but I'd do anything, anything and when I did I would just faint at his presence, (and maybe when I woke up he'd be holding me, oooh just a nice dream!) he he

Guys dont bag on her just cuz she decided stay home & rest that night. She was doing what she thought was best for her health and remember guys she is in the music business were her shedule is full on.

I REALLY hate now that he's gone, like the whole of Hollywood is talking about how much MJ wanted to work with them - and it's always through Will.i.am. I was okay with it until Cheryl Cole said it and I was like dream on.

It annoys me because people can actually make things up about MJ now and he's not here to defend himself...

Oh I remember this, its quite true. She has said this in a magazine about meeting MJ...from what I recall wiilliam & nicole are talking on the phone when Will was in the TII rehearsal ....she could hear MJ's amazing live rehearsal's on the phone but unfortunately she was busy & couldn't have time to meet him. She really regret it...as she would never meet MJ again :(

Back