(NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! THE WINNER ON PAGE 57!!!!!!

dangerous_88

Proud Member
Ready folks? The best selling album of all time... AT OUR MERCY! OW!

OK so...

ALBUM: Thriller (featuring bonus track and Thriller 25 remixes!)

ROUND 1

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Baby Be Mine
3. The Girl Is Mine (feat. Paul McCartney)
4. Thriller
5. Beat It
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature
8. P.Y.T.
9. The Lady In My Life
10. Someone In The Dark
11. Carousel
12. For All Time
13. Got The Hots
14. The Girl Is Mine 2008 (feat. Will.I.Am)
15. P.Y.T. 2008 (feat. Will I Am)
16. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)
17. Beat It (feat. Fergie)
18. Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)

OK, so , let's start!!! It's gonna be a long one! But fun as well! :)

I vote for WBSS 2008 - GOD AWFUL! I HATE HOW AKON SINGS I'MA SAY I'MA SA I'MA COOSA!!! WTF is the deal with that???

GO!

Last edited:
Re: (for no mere mortal can resist the evil of) the thriller elimination game!

Beat It (feat. Fergie) :ninja:

Re: (FOR NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! :)

The first one is easy to choose: Beat it (feat. Fergie)

Re: (FOR NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! :)

Billie Jean (Kanye)

ugh

Yeah, Beat It (feat. Fergie) is absolutely awful, but Billie Jean 2009 (feat. Kanye West) is completely meaningless. I can't believe Kanye got paid to do that crap.

Umm, I've never heard any of the remixes, so I don't know what to vote for. I don't see how they can win over any of the originals anyway, so I'll just vote for Billie Jean 2009. Go away Kanye! :p

My vote goes to Billie Jean 2009 (feat. Kanye West). I dont understand the remixes. The originals were amazing!

Billie Jean 2009 (feat. Kanye West)

Awful... just awful!
I also can't understand how they could remix classic songs like that.

I also have to vote for Billie Jean 2009 (feat. Kanye West)

Ok, so let's agree to remove the remixes first, right?

Beat It feat Fergie (way to brutally murder a classic)

This one has to leave...Billie Jean (Kanye)

Yep, Beat it feat. Fergie :pth:

Billie Jean 2009 (feat Kanye West)

Billie Jean 2009 worse than IMMA SAY IMMA SA IMMA COOSA?!??!!

Beat It (feat. Fergie)

Much worse homie! :)
At least it was some work done in the WBSS2009 remix, while Kanye probably made his remix on his laptop while taking a shit or something :D

hhahahaha well isn't that the only thing Kanye is EVER doing?

Akon's voice is second only to Fergie in the annoyingness department, but at least WBSS has those awesome new vocals by MJ. And BJ is well.. pointless, but Kanye didn't sing all over it, making it that much more bearable to listen.

EDIT: also, what's with all the "2009" crap? T25 was an '08 release :huh:

All remixes are crap.
But i vote for Beat it with fergie...

Billie Jean feat Kanye

know what??i have never listened to any of the remixes,soooo..haha,it doesnt matter,they will be out soon anyway...my vote goes to billie jean feat Kanye since i dont like him that much..

Akon's voice is second only to Fergie in the annoyingness department, but at least WBSS has those awesome new vocals by MJ. And BJ is well.. pointless, but Kanye didn't sing all over it, making it that much more bearable to listen.

EDIT: also, what's with all the "2009" crap? T25 was an '08 release :huh:

should I edit them all just to make it '08 then?

as for you who haven't heard the remixes - go ahead, youtube.com

as for you who haven't heard the remixes - go ahead, youtube.com

Do I really want to? (Pointless question really, cause I know I'm gonna... ) :p

Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)

Beat it feat. fergie

imo, the songs featuring Will I Am are great. Both great remixes really, and I count them for new songs... as they really make me move and are cool :)

imo, the songs featuring Will I Am are great. Both great remixes really, and I count them for new songs... as they really make me move and are cool :)

I agree

I agree - he put work into the remixes and made them completely different from the originals. That's how a remix is supposed to be, at least in my book :)

Back