NPR's "Sound Opinion"-show on Michael

TarinJade

Proud Member
I've got NPR on right now and they're playing a repeat of their show "Sound Opinion." It's an interview with Nelson George, author of the book Thriller: The Musical Life of Michael Jackson.

link-- http://www.soundopinions.org/ under "previous shows."

i think George was off when saying that MJ's success slowed down after Thriller, while saying that people overseas related better to a post Thriller MJ when his skin was lighter. that doesn't make any sense. and furthermore, to suggest that MJ manipulated it, was even more of a grotesque thought. i think George needs to give people more credit than that.

nelson george can be so biased, i think around the victory tour he was doubting mj was have much successful career, like it was a one time thing was thriller, and think mj made a mistake accepting ronald regan's invitation to the white house

NELSON GEORGE is full of it. He is no fan of MJ. He had a good time beating up MJ over the years. Now, like every one he is shamelessly making a buck off MJ.

some fans were dicussing this on facebook, but the reason for nelson george issue, is that he thinks mj is ashamed of his own race , and accuses him of changing his skin when in truth he had a skin disease, smh journalists don't even uses credible research for sources anymore

Back