OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

dangerous_88

Proud Member
You know the deal.

ALBUM: Off The Wall

ROUND 1

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Rock With You
3. Working Day And Night
4. Get On The Floor
5. Off The Wall
6. Girlfriend
7. She's Out Of My Life
8. I Can't Help It
9. It's The Falling In Love
10. Burn This Disco Out

My vote goes for It's The Falling In Love.

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME!!!

Girlfriend! The only track on OTW that i hate.

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME!!!

Yay! :)
Dangerous, PLEASE do a J5-era MJ solo album next... His early albums get no love. :(

Anyway,
I vote Working Day and Night. Sorry Mike.

No! I can't do this. I love them all :wub:
I guess...um..hmm...ermmm
She's Out Of My Life...............only because I can't listen to it now without breaking down. I love love love LOVE it though :heart:

It's the Falling in Love. Kinda meh for me.

It's the falling in love

It's a toss-up between 'Girlfriend' and 'I Can't Help It', but I'm going to go for...

'I Can't Help It'.

Girlfriend....never cared so much for that one

i guess i will be the only one who will never vote for I can't help it. It's my fav song off the album.

I'm with you, dangerous. 'I Can't Help It' is just incredible in so many ways...especially the transition from SOOML.
It'll always be in my top 2 of the album.

Yay, excited to see what people think on this elimination!

I vote It's The Falling In Love

Girlfriend

Y'all are going to kill me.....but I vote for "Don't stop till you get enough" :lol:

got to be Girlfriend but i love the rest so can't vote any more out

Girlfriend

it's the falling in love.
omg I NEVERRRR listen to it, ever.

ummm, I'm not voting cause this is one of my 2 favorite albums *in Kanye West voice* OF ALL TIME!!! OF ALL TIME!!!

sooo, just wanted to come in and sing:
:girl_karaoke:
"and just enjoy yourself, groooove. Let the madness and the music get to you, life aint so bad at a-a-alllll, if you live it off the wall
life-aint-so-bad-at-all! live-your-life-off-the-wall!"
:girl_dance:

*runs out of the thread*

Hmm, this is hard... But my vote goes to Burn This Disco Out..
Gonna dance, gonna shout, gonna burn this disco out.. :dance:

its the falling in love

ummm, I'm not voting cause this is one of my 2 favorite albums *in Kanye West voice* OF ALL TIME!!! OF ALL TIME!!!

sooo, just wanted to come in and sing:
:girl_karaoke:
"and just enjoy yourself, groooove. Let the madness and the music get to you, life aint so bad at a-a-alllll, if you live it off the wall
life-aint-so-bad-at-all! live-your-life-off-the-wall!"
:girl_dance:

*runs out of the thread*

LOL :lol: This is hysterical! Totally understand!

I love this game

She's Out Of My Life

My vote goes for It's The Falling In Love...

I love Girlfriend! Used to hate it , but Michael's voice is so adorable... tu-du-du-tu-du-du and stuff :D

MJSPYT1, come on, it's just a game! :D
How do you think it's for me? I had to vote every time on every game (except for when I was in Greece!)

Back