OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want it to be a black&white picture with a mature Michael. In a classic suit.

I'm sooooo excited!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! I called a B&N close to where I live and asked them if they carry the mag & they said YES!!!! It's just a matter of when this one comes in!!!

Every new thread about this makes my heart stop a minute lol

And every pic people post of different vogue covers makes it stop too :lol:

Every new thread about this makes my heart stop a minute lol

And every pic people post of different vogue covers makes it stop too :lol:[/b]
lol yeah same here haha :lol:

I am counting the days to see the photos! It must have been a luxury. :p

I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited...We're gonna see The New Mike.... IT's gonna be AWSOME!!!

Ummmm....Wait, When is the Megazine gonna be out to the public???

I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited...We're gonna see The New Mike.... IT's gonna be AWSOME!!!
Ummmm....Wait, When is the Megazine gonna be out to the public???[/b]
sept 24th :wild:

I've lost sleep over this! As a photograph myself, I got my head full of images already, spinning in my head and stopping me sleep!

Lol, everyone's excited :D :sarmoti

Btw, is there any chance someone could scan the pics and post them? :unsure: I won't be able to buy the magazine :(

OMG! I just found out about this, it's great!!! Finally, we get to see Mike!!! :sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti

sept 24th :wild:[/b]

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....Wait, Sept.24th....Holy....OMG Thats like in 2 days....R U SEROUS!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:

:sarmoti Go Michael, Its ur Birthday :sarmoti

Ummmm....Wait, When is the Megazine gonna be out to the public???[/b]

I've asked to the distributors, they informed me that VOGUE comes out september 24th and L'UOMO VOGUE is out one week later (in fact that's what happened with September issues of both magazines. VOGUE was out august 23, L'UOMO VOGUE was out august 29).
I guess we'll see. Hope it's sooner than possible. ;)

what is the DATE that it comes out??? Anyone know?

I've lost sleep over this! As a photograph myself, I got my head full of images already, spinning in my head and stopping me sleep![/b]

Sorry, this is OT, but, Tipareth, I just love your siggy! Awesome! And that quote is right on the money :flowers:

Okay you guys, carry on ;)

LOL I don't know about you guys, but if Michael is in those pictures, I'll probably be fully content with whatever he's wearing LOL

I am curious, though! Can't wait to see the pictures

OMG two days left and I just can't stop thinking about it! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it I'm about to lose control (over Michael) and I think I like it!!!! :clap: :kickass: :woohoo: :stretcher

OMG that would be CRAZY. And he'll have a guitar in his hands :lol: Funny thing is...i could totally see that! :mellow: :lol:

:sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti Are you guys for real two days and the magizine will be here . Oh my i thought it wasn,t out till oct. sometime. Now my blood is really flowing . this is so exciting i can,t wait to see how our Michael will look. anyway you look at it he is gorgeous . Whow i won,t sleep for two days . My heart belongs to Michael Jackson.

Is everybody sure it comes out Monday? When should I call B&N to see if that issue came in? The sales lady said the ones they have now went on sale Sept. 2nd. Should I wait till Oct. 2nd to call or call this week?

SHOOT, it's out on the 24th?? That's tomorrow! :D :D

Oooh I love a man in a white suit. :p

I think we need to put the breaks on before we get let down. :lol: I'm not saying it won't come out...it will. But if it's not the next issue let's not be shocked either. I've just never known big fashion magazines to put stuff together that quickly.

The fact that monthly issues of magazines come out a month in advance (e.g. the October issue comes out in September) may have confused Raymone Bain. When she issued the statement she could've meant the issue that comes out in October, rather than the October issue. So it could be the November issue that Michael is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back