OMG!!! I AM Going to Medieval Times

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
i just bought my ticket to go to this place! i am so super excited to go! its the one in Chicago. Has anyone here been? Whats it like? Can you take Pictures???:wild:

I went when I was in elementary school. It's great. You sit in an arena and watch mock jousting tournaments while eating a meal like rotisserie chicken or ribs or something like that, I can't remember exactly as it's been fifteen years. I believe pictures are allowed.

Are you talking about a Renaissance Faire? I went, once, and I had a miserable time because I was really ill and the day the middle school chose for our trip was rainy and cold. I would have had a fantastic time, however, had it not been for my illness. I hope you enjoy the trip--I've been meaning to go back to the Ren Faire. I am fairly certain one can take pictures, as the school photography squad took a liberal amount and posted them on that year's yearbook.

I hope you have a really fun time. I have always wanted to go to a Renaissance Faire. Especially since I really L.O.V.E. the whole medieval renaissance eras. Hopefully maybe I will go this Autumn when it comes back to where I live.

Im not into all that stuff:no:but I hope you have a good time:yes:

I hope you have a wonderful time...I have always wanted to go their...it looks really fun...I hope you enjoy yourself....and take lots of pictures..:)

that looks amazing.I would love that..I guess they serve dinner to..if its chicken I am there..:lmao:

Back