Our MJ-ed rooms ;)

nadia_j

Proud Member
(I was looking for topic like this but I didn't find. Sorry if there was one like this before. And I'm also not sure if I putted it in right section)

Show your MJ rooms guys! anything what is connected with Michael in your room - posters, pictures on the wall, anything!

I'll start with mine :)
4.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

now your turn :)

Last edited:
Oh wow thats an amazing collection.I don't have that big of a collection so I'm not sure if I should show it.

mine used to be huge andall over the place. then i had an office dedicated to him when i moved. now zz can get to it so i keep it all in rubbermaids so he can't destroy it

Wow! So beautiful!!! :happy:

I love the collages, paintings, and the arrangement of your pics and posters...

I salute you!!!!

Well here is what my room had looked like 5 years ago.

4.jpg

That Who Is It poster is one of my most prized MJ items. I would just die if something should ever happen to that poster. Which is why I am the only one that can touch that poster. That poster and my other MJ poster are still in the exact same place of course. But I still can't figure out why that MJ poster saids Dangerous on it when the picture of Michael is from the Bad Era. Unless I am wrong about it.

2.jpg

1.jpg

14.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

16.jpg

3.jpg

15MJ.jpg

17.jpg

10.jpg

15.jpg

You probably can't really tell but that plate on the wall has a picture of Lady Diana on it. I still have such a love for her.

And these pictures:

11.jpg

I have kept my MJ doll on my nightstand ever since I had gotten him a good 5 years or so ago. The matching Beat It outfit is in my closet now. I think on top of my Michael Jackson record player.

Picture001L.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

These are my cloth MJ posters which I have kept on my bed since around June 25th.

10.jpg

My 2 MJ pillow cases that I had made myself. These I have kept on 2 of my 4 pillows since June 25th. Though I do occasionally take them off and wash them. But they go right back on 2 of my pillows as soon as they are dried.

My room is no longer like that. I have taken most of my MJ pictures and posters down. About a good couple of months before June 25th. But I do have 7 of my 11 MJ posters up on my walls and doors again. I do want to make my room the MJ shrine as it once was. And sorry about the poor quality for some of the pictures. We don't have the greatest lighting in this house.

your room is really cool nadia, my fellow same first name fan ;)

oh wow bollywood girl, your room is cool too :)

I agree with Amy. Thats all MJ love right there.

I only have like 2 pictures up in my room. The rest is like a comic book artist nerd's fantasy. lol

Wow these rooms are AMAZING! I wish my room was like that, but my mum probably wouldnt let me have loooaads of posters all over my walls! Maybe when i have my own place haha.
I can just imagine the looks i would get from my friends to, but i wouldnt care. They already think ive got enough im my room- which by my standards so isnt true- i want more! :p
I really really love that painting Nadia, i want you to come & do that on my wardrobe! hehe.

WoW Nadia and Bollywoodgirl your room Awesome :yes:

these rooms are fantastic! When I was a kid I had my room plastered and pictures of neverland. As and adult I dont do posters, but i have a few photographs framed.

Wow, all your rooms are just amazing! My room used to be a Michael shrine but all the posters got chucked out when my mum moved house when I was away at uni. So now I just have the two posters! The exhibition poster and the Bad poster.

Back