Our Support & Love for Paris Thread

wendijane

Proud Member
Please note: Lets keep this thread for posting your messages of love, inspiration and support for Paris Jackson. ONLY. :heart: Please no discussions of your opinion of others, tabloid fodder or what Paris and others should or should not do regarding her health or well being. etc. etc. Any post of that nature will be deleted without notice. We have a thread available in 2300 for discussion. Regards, TEAM MJJC
Thinking of you Paris xx LETS SHOW PARIS HOW MUCH WE CARE /LOVE HER

I made this :blush:

ParisMessage_zps6d19dce2.jpg

I do hope you're going be okay, Paris :angel:

Daz.

Get well soon Paris. Life is much more than the problems around you and is also filled with beautiful things. Its your choice to see the beauty of in everything, please try harder! We all love you, believe that. Your father has taught many to love(again). Love yourself too, no matter how hard it can be :heart:

I pray for you and hope you get well soon. Just know your dad loves you and is always with you.

Paris, I send my love to you. Know that there is always tomorrow. You have an incredible life ahead of you. I hope you can find the peace within yourself to embrace that life to be everything YOU want and more. Your happiness is important and I know you will come out strong. Best wishes to you, sweetie. Keep being you and follow your dreams. :heart:

Dearest Paris,

I'm holding you in my arms as I speak to you...I want to tell you something that I've been saying in my heart everyday for the past four years...you are a VERY brave and strong girl...stronger than I am.., and you know what... I am a really strong person. But when your daddy suddenly went to the other side, my world came crashing down...in a moment...because he was my world...I could see no love, no light, no laughter ANYWHERE or in ANYTHING...it seemed that in an instant, and forever, the world had lost all its light...it was all dark...I had lost the will to live, even to exist...I had been a proud warrior in his Army of L.O.V.E for 20 years...all my teenage years had been dedicated to him and his fight...and to his Light...on June 25, 2009, I felt as if all had gone in vain...all my tears, my prayers, my pain...I could not save him from this trecherous, mean world, and now I had to live in the same cruel world that ripped him apart from our hearts, and keep doing my best to heal it just as he taught me to...it was hard...and to compound the mindless anguish and grief everyday were the ongoing lies, slander and abuse...but still, in the face of all this madness, I held on...I COULD hold on ONLY and ONLY because of that Angel of Light who had taught me to NEVER ever give up---your dad...he was Courage and Grace and Faith in the face of all adversity all through his most beautiful, precious, inspiring, but extremely difficult life ...and he won the greatest prize there is ever to win-our hearts and souls...and gave the greatest gift there is ever to give...love and inspiration...So BE strong daddy's beautiful little girl...you are and you can be all that he ever dreamt you to be-YOURSELF, shinning your own unique truth! We love you darling...hugging you tightly, sending you all our L.O.V.E. and wishing you the best of joy now and always...

Remember, he's here, watching over us and blanketing us with his L.O.V.E...let's do him proud...he deserves it...

Love and God bless...
~Ankita,
from India(and daddy’s loving fan family from all over the world!)

Paris sweetheart I hope you are doing well now, please stay strong and don't lose faith ! You know your dady loves you and he wants to know you and your brothers well and happy. I know it's very hard but please try to stay strong and keep the faith! We all love you and your brothers, we will always be here for you , Prince and Blanket ! God bless you and your brother sweetheart , you are loved

Now THIS is a thread I can get behind. I wish we could send her all of Michael's roses this year to show her that even though we may not understand, we do care.

I know she is not a mini version of her dad but I think some of us fans forget that. The point is he showed us that love is always the answer and that's why we should just love her. Not because she's her fathers daughter, but for who she is.

Lark

Indeed, Lark :agree:

It really breaks my :heart: to see any child suffer . No child should have to fight its battles alone and in silence...

Hang in there, Paris. Depression drains the strongest person.

Many of us sometimes get to a place in life where we just want the pain to end. And especially depression messes with us in a totally unfair way, sometimes you can't describe what it feels like when depression dominates your every thought and emotion.
Depression sucks and many of us know that you can't just 'decide to snap out of it.' If it was that easy nobody would be suffering from depression. We don't chose to feel horrible. Just hang in there until you slowly feel the darkness lift. Once you feel a smidge of relief, it's going be a lot easier as it is next to impossible to even believe that depression will ever end when you are in the total grip of it.
Once the cloud lifts for half a day, you'll remember what it felt like to feel halfway decent. You don't have to believe me, but it will get easier at some point, it will!

I was sure that I was bound to feel that way forever. That's the insidious nature of depression and many of us felt the clouds will never lift. Just hang in there for time being, try different treatment options and don't be afraid to try things offered. And don't be afraid to reject what does not work for you!

All my love and support!

You know Pace,MioDolceCuore you are one mighty supportive individual, if you don't mind me saying so.

I've come to look upon this forum as a source of strength or a family unit, which to me is one in the same!
I just want to add, that Michael Jackson felt exactly like Paris, lonely!

Please note: Please lets keep this thread for posting your messages of love, inspiration and support to Paris Jackson.
heart.gif
Only. Please don't discuss your opinion of others, tabloid fodder or what Paris and others should or should not do regarding her health or well being. etc. etc in this thread. Regards, Admin

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UcWXCaXQmKI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are many mountains to climb in the world,visible and invisible.
Sometimes it can feel hard to climb.
You have been so strong Paris, but it´s ok to don´t be strong sometimes.
It´s ok to cry.
And if you do I wish there are someone there to hold you and tell you it will be alright.
Tomorrow is another day and it will be better.

Get well, soon, LOVELY
angel3l.gif
Paris Jackson.
angel3r.gif

I know your father,
Michael Jackson, and a host of Heavenly Angels
are watching over you.

Paris, I'm praying that you get better soon.
Realizing this ordeal is hard to cope with, I hope you find the peace and healing you need
thru our Creator. Close your eyes young one, and feel the love and support that surrounds you.

Dear Paris :heart:

wish i could be there with you,
wipe your tears and hug you tight
but all i can do now is
to pray for you day and night.. :praying:

you are in my prayers and my thoughts everyday :angel:

let's BE STRONG Sweetie,
and please never try to leave us again, we love you and need you.
:huggy:

...sending you selfless unconditional loyal love on your way...

Back