Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

Are they selling stuff to get money for the film that never be?

Lundon's Bridge
March 19
The LUNDON'S BRIDGE TEAM is thinking about opening a Lundon's Bridge office on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, allowing Lundon's Bridge Fans from around the world direct access to the offices while on their vacations. This will be the only place on earth someone can get a signed copy of the books or stand back and watch the editing of the film as it is being made. The visitors will be able to watch our team develop the new characters or watch the marketing campaigns in realtime. The Fans will get to meet the author and some of the cast members at pre-announced times of the month, along with several other unique and exciting benefits for our Fans. Souvenirs only obtainable from this location would be made available just for the Fans that stop by. How many of you would make your vacation plans around coming to Hollywood's Walk of Fame to stop in to our little Nook 'n Cranny to say hello? Let us know and help us make the decision to do this.

---------------------------------------------

Lundon's Bridge
Yesterday
Some people think we are crazy, but we strongly believe that the customers (the fans) of our franchise are partners in the overall process of doing business. Movie making, or entertainment on any level, is such a team effort from all sectors of skill and talent that it is a natural step to include the person that buys the product as a part of the overall business. In presenting LUNDON'S BRIDGE AND THE THREE KEYS to the world, we want to build an overall platform that includes each of you as an important part of the equation. That is why we are using these networks here on the Internet, the website and possibly the Hollywood Walk of Fame office so that we can have a way to interface with those of you that do want to participate. If you buy our product you are participating with our venture, are you not? Would love to know what you think.

-------------------------------------------

Lundon's Bridge Hope, we are working for a late 2014.

I really hope this doesn't translate into ' we'll have Paris imprisoned in a 'shop front' signing marketing materials and forcibly meeting fans. I really hope that her contract (or 'public demand') doesn't oblige her to undertake unlimited marketing activity. I can't imagine any of the adult cast members putting up with this.

Paris Jackson is the only daughter of Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson fans love Paris Jackson and wish for her happiness, love, peace and joy . :wub:

Lundon's Bridge
March 19
The LUNDON'S BRIDGE TEAM is thinking about opening a Lundon's Bridge office on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, allowing Lundon's Bridge Fans from around the world direct access to the offices while on their vacations. This will be the only place on earth someone can get a signed copy of the books or stand back and watch the editing of the film as it is being made. The visitors will be able to watch our team develop the new characters or watch the marketing campaigns in realtime. The Fans will get to meet the author and some of the cast members at pre-announced times of the month, along with several other unique and exciting benefits for our Fans. Souvenirs only obtainable from this location would be made available just for the Fans that stop by. How many of you would make your vacation plans around coming to Hollywood's Walk of Fame to stop in to our little Nook 'n Cranny to say hello? Let us know and help us make the decision to do this.

He ask: "How many of you would make your vacation plans around coming to Hollywood's Walk of Fame to stop in to our little Nook 'n Cranny to say hello?" I would have to answer: NOT MANY!

This guy is totally cray-cray, in my opinion. I mean, he went from talking about hiring a director and the rest of the cast to now talking about coming to Hollywood to visit him and his "creative team." Oh and of course Buying Stuff. LOL! Too funny. (I guess he's trying to garner some funding by Selling Stuff.)

I also notice that he is now talking about a date in LATE 2014. What's next: a date LATE in 2020.

I really hope this doesn't translate into ' we'll have Paris imprisoned in a 'shop front' signing marketing materials and forcibly meeting fans. I really hope that her contract (or 'public demand') doesn't oblige her to undertake unlimited marketing activity. I can't imagine any of the adult cast members putting up with this.

Oh i don't know, i'm sure matthew mcconaghey would be totally cool with this. And brad and angelina and leo de caprio and all the others who are going to be cast.:D

Lundon's Bridge
Yesterday
Some people think we are crazy..
It's gone way way beyond 'thinking'. People have definitive proof.

The Lunden Bridge Fans and possibly some Paris fans because this venture has nothing to do with Michael or his fans.

Oh. Silly old me thought he was using Paris as bait for Michael Jackson's fans and their money. :doh: I had forgotten how this book was a major success long before he put Paris on the cover. :upside_down:

When this project was announced in late 2011, Paris was 13. By the time it is started/completed/released in 2014 she will be 16. Big difference. Girls that change a lot during those years. I wonder if she will still feel it is right for her when she is old enough to drive.

When this project was announced in late 2011, Paris was 13. By the time it is started/completed/released in 2014 she will be 16. Big difference. Girls that change a lot during those years. I wonder if she will still feel it is right for her when she is old enough to drive.

I suspect that Paris will be old enough to be President of the USA before this project gets off the ground......:D

Googled lundon bridge and found this facebook posting made on 30 dec on the lundon bridge page. Unbelievable the tackiness, the desperation and scuzziness of dennis christen. He's still wanting to cast paris in his movie despite 'all the drama'. Apparently being in his 5 film franchise cd be 'just what the doctor ordered', wtf? All his funding is obviously reliant on paris's name. So glad that nearly everyone on here called out this scam project for what it was, right from the get go.

Meanwhile the official Facebook page of the movie Lundon's Bridge and the three keys posted:
"Okay everyone! Now that we've had all the drama over the last year or so, we are going to change the age of Lundon O'Malley in book #1 from 13 years-old to 16 years-old to better match Paris' present look. There are some members of her family that do not think she should do this movie, or any movie for that matter. We'd like to pass on your thoughts to her so she can see that most of you do, in fa...ct, want to see her in LUNDON'S BRIDGE AND THE THREE KEYS and all the other 4 additional stories that will follow. Show your support here as we now have a chance to let her, Mrs. Jackson and TJ know that we love her and have been waiting for her return. Staying busy could be just what the doctor ordered. Please let her know how you feel."

It sounds like he will be really, really disappointed if Paris does not act in his films. Obviously, he has got his heart set on it. However, it would be wisdom for him at this point to line up another girl in case Paris ends up not doing it. He needs to be willing to let go and move forward.

His story seems to be one that would be more enjoyable if he kept the young heroine at the age he originally planned on. There must be just the right girl who is around, was it to be eight-to-ten years old? She's probably out there. But he won't connect with her if he is so stuck on thinking he MUST have Paris Jackson.

Time for him to get a back-up plan.

^^^^ I read it as this whole project is more about getting the name Jackson to appear than what makes a good film.

Googled lundon bridge and found this facebook posting made on 30 dec on the lundon bridge page. Unbelievable the tackiness, the desperation and scuzziness of dennis christen. He's still wanting to cast paris in his movie despite 'all the drama'. Apparently being in his 5 film franchise cd be 'just what the doctor ordered', wtf? All his funding is obviously reliant on paris's name. So glad that nearly everyone on here called out this scam project for what it was, right from the get go.

Meanwhile the official Facebook page of the movie Lundon's Bridge and the three keys posted:
"Okay everyone! Now that we've had all the drama over the last year or so, we are going to change the age of Lundon O'Malley in book #1 from 13 years-old to 16 years-old to better match Paris' present look. There are some members of her family that do not think she should do this movie, or any movie for that matter. We'd like to pass on your thoughts to her so she can see that most of you do, in fact, want to see her in LUNDON'S BRIDGE AND THE THREE KEYS and all the other 4 additional stories that will follow. Show your support here as we now have a chance to let her, Mrs. Jackson and TJ know that we love her and have been waiting for her return. Staying busy could be just what the doctor ordered. Please let her know how you feel."

Um, isn't that emotional blackmail? Really good tactic, Not.
Is there a page where the public can register their support for Paris making up her own mind without any undue outside influence? I imagine not. The last thing Paris needs in her life right now is 'needy' adults...especially 'financially needy' ones!!!!!

That movie shouldn't be filmed at all. If Paris wishes to start an acting career, it'd better if she starts when she's emotionally in a better state of mind.

Last edited:
It sounds like he will be really, really disappointed if Paris does not act in his films. Obviously, he has got his heart set on it. However, it would be wisdom for him at this point to line up another girl in case Paris ends up not doing it. He needs to be willing to let go and move forward.

His story seems to be one that would be more enjoyable if he kept the young heroine at the age he originally planned on. There must be just the right girl who is around, was it to be eight-to-ten years old? She's probably out there. But he won't connect with her if he is so stuck on thinking he MUST have Paris Jackson.
get paris in the next one when shes 18 or so in a small role not so hard is it

Time for him to get a back-up plan.

recast the role it happens all the time

6nDkf0w.gif
*big sigh*

I see that the FB page has some new information. There is a suggestion that the film is scheduled for release in 2017...

-----------------------------
FB page for Lundon's bridge, 15th April 15

Official Notice: LUNDON'S BRIDGE AND THE THREE KEYS movie has now moved into the first phase of production. Character and Production Design. You can see this announcement with dates on our IMDB listing under the name of the movie: Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1194118/?ref_=fn_al_nm_

There's no saying that Paris isn't mentally well right now. I actually haven't heard anything about her, or from her, recently, so she may be feeling a lot better.

I just hope she's not being pressured into something that would be bad for her.

Back