Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

crillon

Proud Member
Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Enough excuses about KJ. She's part of the problem and has been since day one. Pimping your grieving grand kids for a quick buck is just wrong and unacceptable. Those kids were never ready for the spotlight and I'm afraid one of the kids could be damaged already as a result. KJ seems incapable or unwilling to even honor the wishes of her son. she's been constantly exploiting his kids and the tragic part in all of this is that her dead son is paying for her living and comfort through his estate. hasn't her son made enough sacrifices already? he's even sacrificed his own life and what is he getting in return? even looking after his children seems like a burden yet they all want his estate to feed them and buy them houses. that's just not right.

I have reluctantly come to the same conclusion about Katherine--she is Michael's mother and has deserved the benefit of the doubt. But, actions speak louder than words and her behavior--making Michael's children part of the AEG lawsuit knowing it would be a potentially brutal experience--says it all. She consistently makes money and her own children the priority over Michael's children. And, now that we see the consequence of her "guardianship"--a suicide attempt--it's time to call it a day and have the court step in and remove her as guardian permanently.

Enough is enough.

Hmm, it seems that this so-called "source" is going out of its way say that Paris has "mental" issues. Imo, this source is the same one(s) who tried to portray Paris as a "brat" and "out of control" last summer. It has always seemed as if SOMEONE wants to discredit Paris. I don't trust this article and I don't trust the so-called "sources".

I totally agree. The family typically has "sources" who spin their side of the story to the media to garner more sympathy for their POV. I see a lot of "Paris blaming" for her circumstances which is so outrageous (most of her problems stem from unresolved grief & lack of attention/love imo) given how fragile this situation is, but that's how the family rolls when they are vulnerable or being criticized. I think it's wise to question who these "sources" really are and their motives. They are likely on the Jackson payroll imo.

Last edited:

mjjmsc

Proud Member

I totally agree, Kathrine should step down!

bouee

Proud Member

God is watching over Paris :heart: ... I'm sure! :angel:

Yes, and she seeked help herself. This is very encouraging. She's a fighter, I'm sure she'll be OK in the long run.

qbee

Proud Member

Katherine is just to old to raise teenagers. I wouldn't wish that on my grandmother. She needs someone grounded who understands her and who can set healthy boundaries for her and yet still allow her to blossom... We can't say who that person should be because they need to be someone Paris trusts and feels close to. I'm not sure such a person exists in her life. Its not our choice to say who that should be. In fact I think it's arrogant to assume we know, when we clearly don't.

karom

Consulting detective

I agree. At 80 years of age, you should be pampering your nephews, letting them stay up late or eat two ice-creams, that sort of stuff not raising three teenagers who not only have to deal with the toils of finding and becoming their own person, but who have also suffered a great loss early in their lives and not so very long ago. I don't know who would be suitable to raise them, but I don't think it's Katherine.

ivy

Proud Member

PARIS JACKSON
DEEP IN DARK 'CUTTING' WORLD
EXCLUSIVE
Paris Jackson will be in treatment for months, for a dark depression that is putting her life in serious jeopardy ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Paris' family is scoffing at law enforcement claims that her "suicide attempt" earlier this month was merely a cry for help. We're told when the bandages on her arm were removed, the damage was "horrifying." As one source put it, "Paris absolutely tried to kill herself, and it wasn't the first time."

Our sources say Paris is deep into the world of cutting. We've seen Paris' Tumblr page, and it's filled with pics of death, suicide and cutting. Several pics show teenagers putting guns in their mouths. As for cutting, the pics are graphic and very bloody. In one pic you see a girl with scissors cutting her arm with a caption, "I f**king hate myself."

Another pic shows an arm with writing over the cutting area that reads, "Suicide slice here."

In one posting, there's a piece of paper with the following type: "Why did you try to kill yourself?" The answer: "You told me to be happy."

And there are other photos of young girls who have just cut themselves and blood is everywhere.

And it looks like Paris reached out from time to time to get help, because there are several postings which have anti-cutting messages.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Paris is "doing better" at UCLA Medical Center but still in denial and is fighting therapy. Although she has no desire now to cut herself again, we're told professionals are warning the family they need to figure out the triggers that plunge her into darkness.

Sources tell us ... Paris will move from UCLA to another treatment center, and she could be there for 3 months.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2X8QznL40
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Big Apple2

Proud Member

Our sources say Paris is deep into the world of cutting. We've seen Paris' Tumblr page, and it's filled with pics of death, suicide and cutting. Several pics show teenagers putting guns in their mouths. As for cutting, the pics are graphic and very bloody. In one pic you see a girl with scissors cutting her arm with a caption, "I f**king hate myself."

See now if any of this is true, it's just MORE heartbreaking and "probably" could have been avoided, IF somebody in that dang family was really watching over this child.

I'm just a regular mom, no superstar father in my life (LOL), but I STILL knew that limiting "some" things is the way you deal with raising a child - not just MJ's children, but any child. IT'S CALLED PARENTING - 101.

From Day One, I didn't think a person in Paris' position should have a Public Twitter account, that in my opinion, was totally unnecessary. Ain't nothing wrong with a parent, in the case a guardian, saying NO!

I had also said from way, way back that it looked like those children were raising themselves. I remember reading on another board, that Paris had started hanging out with some chick she met on Twitter. Some dark haired chick, who in my opinion, looked way older than Paris.

Mother really disappointed me, because I thought for sure she would adhere to the way Michael was raising his children, maybe not the veils, that would have been understandable. Other than that, it looks like it was a free-for-all for those children.

Big Apple2

Proud Member

Katherine is just to old to raise teenagers. I wouldn't wish that on my grandmother. She needs someone grounded who understands her and who can set healthy boundaries for her and yet still allow her to blossom... We can't say who that person should be because they need to be someone Paris trusts and feels close to. I'm not sure such a person exists in her life. Its not our choice to say who that should be. In fact I think it's arrogant to assume we know, when we clearly don't.
I really figured that Tito's son would have been the answer. Seemed like it would have been the right fit. Able-bodied young man, fit enough to keep up with 3 minor children, UNTIL it was revealed that he doesn't even live on the property.

How in the heck can you keep an eye on THREE MINORS, if you are not in the household, is beyond me. You just can't do drive-bys when you are responsible for minors, and in this case the minors are Michael Jackson's children.

No wonder nobody knew what Paris was doing. There was nobody there watching her and Grandmother was probably already in bed, sound a sleep.

Vici

Proud Member

See now if any of this is true, it's just MORE heartbreaking and "probably" could have been avoided, IF somebody in that dang family was really watching over this child.

Its true. Ive known her blog for months and perhaps 2 months ago she started to post some dark stuff (and other confusing things imo) along with other 'normal teen stuff'. It was very telling but Id never thought she would actually consider it.

She would post things late evenings or during the nights.

Last edited:

AliCat

Proud Member

It appears that Paris Jackson's physical needs were met, which is just one criteria to taking care of a child, a minor, but what about the emotional needs. It is obvious this was not met. Her emotional needs were being neglected.

When this story was first published, I went and looked up info about Marilyn Manson. This took me to the documentary, "Bowling For Columbine." This was disturbing, because the parents were not paying attention to the two boys who brought guns to school and shot up the school. Marilyn Manson was interviewed in the documentary and he stressed that parents need to listen to their children. There were signs that the parents just ignored. Both boy's lived in nice homes, had nice clothes, ate and even had their own automobiles. Their physical needs were met, just not their emotional needs.

From reading above me, this is apparent, Paris Jackson's emotional needs were stifled. Why isn't this a red flag for the Justice System? If a child can be taken away from it's parent for neglect, why only the physical neglect not why the emotional neglect?

Nothing like looking like a responsible parent by meeting the needs of your child's physical needs, but not the emotional needs. What good does it do if a child lives in a mansion and has all the best trappings, but they want to die?

Michael Jackson would be mortified. He was always looking out for the neglected child, this was always his message!

Vici

Proud Member

I really figured that Tito's son would have been the answer. Seemed like it would have been the right fit. Able-bodied young man, fit enough to keep up with 3 minor children, UNTIL it was revealed that he doesn't even live on the property.

How in the heck can you keep an eye on THREE MINORS, if you are not in the household, is beyond me. You just can't do drive-bys when you are responsible for minors, and in this case the minors are Michael Jackson's children.

TBH, everybody knew he wasnt living there (he lives in Corona) when he was appointed co-guardian but all parties signed off (KJ, PPB, Debbie Rowe, Diana Ross, the Estate, the court). Remember headlines saying 'Prince, Paris and Blanket loving him and wanting him as their guardian'. I guess it worked before he was appointed but something must have happened these past months.

Elegantly Wasted

Proud Member

TMZ are sick. Is Paris really had a tumblr it would have come out ages ago, especially with content like that. It's probably some random they found for a good story. Sick of TMZ exploiting her throughout the entire thing.

loveforever

Proud Member

Michael's children physical needs are provided by the estate. Their father's money give them the luxury house with nannies, housekeepers, chef and turor. Even katherine and TJ's financial needs are provided. All Katherine and TJ need to do is give PPB emotional needs but they apparently fail to do so.

Vici

Proud Member

TMZ are sick. Is Paris really had a tumblr it would have come out ages ago, especially with content like that. It's probably some random they found for a good story. Sick of TMZ exploiting her throughout the entire thing.

No, its her blog. Trust me on this one. Paris HAS a blog and some fans are aware of her page. Its actually her blog. As far as I know, the link to her page have not been spread to fellow fans like her Facebook has. Thats why very very few people are aware of it.

crillon

Proud Member

Wasn't it Michael who suggested who that person should be in his Will? I realize the court doesn't have to follow what's in the Will should they decide to change guardianship, but they usually consider the deceased parent's wishes and Michael chose Diana Ross.

AliCat

Proud Member

Man, I am so nauseous right now from reading about why people cut themselves. There is a certain high to the pain and then watching the blood oozing out of the cut. This is their only relief for their deep seated depression.

These people, who cut themselves, aren't able to articulate what is bothering them, it gets deep-seated.

troubleman84

Proud Member

I just like to thank TMZ for being the creeping douchebags that they are making up a story just so they can get hits on their pages and posts from MJ fans who just happen to be messengers.

But I'll tell you, the TONE that some of you have especially in regards to the Jackson family are downright despicable even if I do agree that they haven't cope with their tragedy well at all, it doesn't mean you call them anything but children of God or whatever religion you're a part of or not.

And I don't like some of their actions either (particularly with Papa Joe, Jerms and Randy) but that's besides the point. :mellow:

Bash me if you want but just wish Paris well. It's the least some of y'all could do...

crillon

Proud Member

Man, I am so nauseous right now from reading about why people cut themselves. There is a certain high to the pain and then watching the blood oozing out of the cut. This is their only relief for their deep seated depression.

These people, who cut themselves, aren't able to articulate what is bothering them, it gets deep-seated.

I agree--it's a state of pain I can't even begin to understand. What bothers me is if this cutting has been going on for a long time and Paris was seen at UCLA for it months ago, why was there no follow up at that time? Why wasn't she in therapy since then? I think if she was we'd know about it. This is where I believe there's negligence on the part of the adults who are entrusted with her care. That this level of pain and depression was going on for Paris and Katherine continued with pursuing the AEG trial, putting Paris through depositions, etc. just sickens me, frankly.

I hope Michael's sweet daughter gets the help she needs and recovers fully. She deserves better care than what she's gotten thus far imho.

AliCat

Proud Member

I believe Paris Jackson feels like some kind of sacrificial lamb.

crillon

Proud Member
New York Daily News:
Paris Jackson’s recent suicide attempt ‘wasn’t the first time’: Daughter of Michael Jackson hinted at cutting in secret blog, will continue with treatment

Monday, June 24, 2013, 1:01 PM

Paris Jackson reportedly tried to take her own life before the suicide attempt that landed her in the hospital earlier this month.

Unnamed sources told TMZ.com that the troubled teen cut her arm so deeply with a kitchen knife in that June 5 incident that the scar is "horrifying."

"Paris absolutely tried to kill herself, and it wasn't the first time," one source told the website.
The 15-year-old daughter of the late pop star Michael Jackson also had a secret Tumblr blog filled with disturbing images and messages related to cutting and suicide, TMZ reported.

She's now expected to leave UCLA soon and spend up to three months at an unidentified treatment center, TMZ reported.
Sources told TMZ that while Paris appears to have no desire to cut herself again, she remains in denial and is fighting therapy.
Professionals are warning her family members that they need to better understand the triggers that set her off.
Paris' Tumblr is a testament to the complexity of her obsession with cutting, TMZ said, with some anti-cutting messages mixed in with the dark, distressing images.

crillon

Proud Member

I believe Paris Jackson feels like some kind of sacrificial lamb.

Could be. I agree. If reports are accurate, Paris is battling a deep depression and has been for a long time apparently. I know there are some fans who just want to wish her well and move on, but to ignore the obvious--the adults entrusted with her care failed her--is to sweep it all under the rug. We don't know what's going on in the Calabassas house, but we do know that a trial is underway and that appears to be Katherine's priority at the moment. Like I've said before...I'm here for Michael Jackson and his children--not the Jackson Family. And, as fans, I think we need to be willing to speak up on behalf of Michael's kids to raise awareness so that this does not happen again. It's fan support of Michael's kids. Period.

Paris and her brothers should come FIRST. imo.

Thetruthbetold

Proud Member

This thread got out of hand a lot of hateful things very disgusted sadly Debbie seen this thread sent from a MJ fan sense the disrespect is crazy thro her main focus is her children I'm glad she didn't even state anything disrespectful about her being bash like that I never gave a damn about Elvis daughter but I'm not about to drop all kinds of tea on her but that's not my place nor do I care to Paris is loved and will be in good hands.

Love all the mjjc fans this is my,official last post will not be returning you all stay blessed and please send Paris all the love she needs tomorrow June 25 this will be a tough day for her but she's good.

marebear

Proud Member

I wish she would go live with Diana Ross. The next person Michael wanted for his kids. She won't fight the estate over money or try to use the kids for money. She is her own star and needs nothing. She knows how to protect kids from the spotlight. She knew Michael as a child too. I don't know what is true but it makes me so sad for Paris. You wish you could help her. I know this would not happen if Michael was here but if he was it would kill him to see his little girl in pain.

crillon

Proud Member

^^^^ I totally agree. Why ignore what Michael wanted? He named Diana Ross as the backup guardian in all his Wills, according to John Branca. Michael made that choice for a reason, so why not honor it. And, I agree, Marebear--she is a wonderful choice, very loving and could be the stabilizer that Paris needs to feel loved and secure again.