Paris Jackson webcam photos - who is releasing them everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this Obee9 account isn't really her either. Didn't Gen said that PPB have NO accounts cause they aren't allowed, too.

Though this video came out last summer, it does still make sense. Alyssa Shouse (Jaafar's gf) said she lets Paris uses her FB account to check out the fakes so Paris probably found out the fake accounts on Twitter and formspring. Alyssa said that Paris told Alyssa that she thinks it's the kids at school who are pretending to be her b/c they know all about her.

Sorry I'm making a big deal out of this.

Also some girl named Kaylee (a supposed long-time friend of PPB) said it was her tho she hasn't used it for months but it has been hacked lately.

I hope this Obee9 account isn't really her either. Didn't Gen said that PPB have NO accounts cause they aren't allowed, too.

Though this video came out last summer, it does still make sense. Alyssa Shouse (Jaafar's gf) said she lets Paris uses her FB account to check out the fakes so Paris probably found out the fake accounts on Twitter and formspring. Alyssa said that Paris told Alyssa that she thinks it's the kids at school who are pretending to be her b/c they know all about her.

Sorry I'm making a big deal out of this.

Also some girl named Kaylee (a supposed long-time friend of PPB) said it was her tho she hasn't used it for months but it has been hacked lately.

how do you know all of this info

hmmm I never visit the kids fansites but all the info ends up in my head anyway, because things are posted on KOP and here lol

anyway, I read some of that Obee9 account. If that's really Paris, I am glad to see she's a smart girl with great sense of humor and can stand up for herself.

I don't follow the kids really, but I will say that it is extremely sad that a 12-year-old girl has to defend herself from sick and disgusting people who apparently find it OK to look up a child's profile on the internet just to insult her recently deceased father. These people have no morals whatsoever. There's no excuse for that.

Paris doesn't have a social media account. She only has ichat...which is different. they don't even have access to them..how the hell are they gonna create an account.

Friends are telling them they are being impersonated online. Obviously, she was told about this obeegirl person, she wrote on a piece that it wasn't her and held it on an ichat session so whoever she was chatting with could take the screenshot and fired it online

All these pictures are taken from ichat sessions with friends & family and leaked online by these friends / family. That's the word!

Caylaa Jackson (a sort of cousin of Paris' or sth along that line) said on her Formspring account which she now deleted that Paris' account got hacked about 3 months ago, so, please, be advised not to follow posers who're already harming minor children's reputation and they're not even famous in their own right to be getting one, they're just 3 children, so rumors about them being disseminated, like Paris cursing out people and what not are really insane, it's the One thing their father hated, them being exposed and gossiped about. The most dangerous aspect of this is that they're Michael Jackson's children, and already many profiteers are passing off as them and breaking their hearts, hence Paris' handwritten explanation. These children were properly and carefully raised by their father. Now they're without him and trying to somehow make do, they just want a friend, and look what some so-called friends already do to them... This is insane.

Last edited:
I read some of that Obee9 account. If that's really Paris, I am glad to see she's a smart girl with great sense of humor and can stand up for herself.

When was the last time you read it? Her account got hacked 3 months ago, so this is Not Paris. This 'Paris' curses a lot and is an ill-meaning person.

People should really be careful about what they read, it's like history is repeating itself, first the father, now his poor orphaned children..

Last edited:
When was the last time you read it? Her account got hacked 3 months ago, so this is Not Paris. This 'Paris' curses a lot and is an ill-meaning person.

People should really be careful about what they read, it's like history is repeating itself, first the father, now his poor orphaned children..

I read it only once and it was today after I read this thread and googled it. that is all.

I don't think Paris is leaking the other pictures, because Alyssa said Paris knows about the leaked pictures & the posers & she is disapointed by it.

If she had an account I'd really hope that it was private & just for friends ... hearing that nasty stuff about her dad was possibly said to her is heartbreaking. I know we think Paris can stand up for herself, but she is still 12 and it hurts.

regardless of who is releasing what, when Michael was living stuff like that
#A didn't happen
and if he were still alive today
#B he wouldnt have let it happen

That much I guarantee.

Yehh at the end of the day, you're right.

there are people who also pretend to be members of the jackson family or friends of PPB.. are u sure this person was 'real'?

Paris is in like 7th grade now, kids around her age about 13 do these kinds of things. I know her situation is different because of her sheltered life but i think she takes these pictures and shares them with friends and it ends up getting out. I would hope we would all prefer for pictures not to get leaked but i think they're harmless.

Caylaa Jackson (a sort of cousin of Paris' or sth along that line) said on her Formspring account which she now deleted that Paris' account got hacked about 3 months ago, so, please, be advised not to follow posers who're already harming minor children's reputation and they're not even famous in their own right to be getting one, they're just 3 children, so rumors about them being disseminated, like Paris cursing out people and what not are really insane, it's the One thing their father hated, them being exposed and gossiped about. The most dangerous aspect of this is that they're Michael Jackson's children, and already many profiteers are passing off as them and breaking their hearts, hence Paris' handwritten explanation. These children were properly and carefully raised by their father. Now they're without him and trying to somehow make do, they just want a friend, and look what some so-called friends already do to them... This is insane.

I agree but most of the people prenteding to be her must be kids i can't imagine a grown up do something so immature...though it could be possible. If people are hacking in to her account it would be best for her not to post anything online but that's kind of unfair to her, this si 2011 and i am sure her other friends do stuff liek this and she just wants to have fun to. If she does have some kind of online account i am sure she isn't using her real name ebcause 10,000 other people are already doing that and she wouldn't want it to be all over gossip sites and fan forums. Life will be difficult for her and she eill hear unpleasant things about her father that will hurt her but she'll also ehar alot that will make her proud, she can't be portected from lies, you judt learn how to not let them affect you.

Last edited:

Whos Kaylee? Do you mean Cayla Jackson?
Cayla Jacksons father is Trent Jackson.. Trents uncle is Joe Jackson... Trent also works as Katherines personal assistant.

Whos Kaylee? Do you mean Cayla Jackson?
Cayla Jacksons father is Trent Jackson.. Trents uncle is Joe Jackson... Trent also works as Katherines personal assistant.

No I don't mean Cayla, I meant this girl named Kaylee (half-Indian) said on her formspring that she grew up with PPB (her dad and Michael supposedly worked together business). She keeps answering all of these questions about PPB. She deleted her formspring tho.

Paris Jackson is releasing her own webcam videos, my God does everything have to be a conspiracy with anything and everything involving Michael Jackson and his kids?

Paris will soon be 13 year old and I don't believe that Michael would be this guarded with a pre-teen if he was alive today.

If there is any 12 year old who seems to be responsible, it is Paris. She is smart. She is eloquent and I don't think she would do anything to harm her image and the image of both her father and the Jackson family. I will say the same for Prince.

And whether some like it or not, those kids have their very own fan base and many young kids are inspired by them. I say let them alone and let them have their fun.

Lastly I will say that if Michael was still living, eventually he would have lost his grip on them when it comes to protecting them from a glaring public. I do believe as young men and woman, they the children themselves would have saw to that.

Paris Jackson is releasing her own webcam videos, my God does everything have to be a conspiracy with anything and everything involving Michael Jackson and his kids?

Paris will soon be 13 year old and I don't believe that Michael would be this guarded with a pre-teen if he was alive today.

If there is any 12 year old who seems to be responsible, it is Paris. She is smart. She is eloquent and I don't think she would do anything to harm her image and the image of both her father and the Jackson family. I will say the same for Prince.

And whether some like it or not, those kids have their very own fan base and many young kids are inspired by them. I say let them alone and let them have their fun.

Lastly I will say that if Michael was still living, eventually he would have lost his grip on them when it comes to protecting them from a glaring public. I do believe as young men and woman, they the children themselves would have saw to that.

He would have protected them, alright.

And the fact that they have fan bases happened Precisely after their father died, and everybody could see them now 'thanks to' the paparazzi and those who leak(ed) private photos of them, including during their life with Michael. They are Michael Jackson's children, that is why there are fan bases dedicated to them, so as people can gawk at them and see whether they're Jackson's children for real or not, too, to see how much they've grown, to dissect them all they want, to call them superficial or even gay, like some do call them. These so called fan sites actually put a pressure on who these children need to be, don't care if many are talking nice of them. They are strong, wise children, but can be prone to vulnerabilities now, since they try to make do in Michael's absence, Internet is a friend for many in similar instances. But...a parent's worst nightmare, in a world filled with sexually-obsessed freaks, not to mention the Internet world. Look at what Jackson had been through with all the mockery he had to endure in his life, to guard them from all this madness and then think whether his children deserve the same due to such exposure. Especially 3 grieving children. Otherwise more people would respect his decisions more, at least now in death. And would display more sympathy and logic towards these poor children, who have lost that One person they could Totally rely on and trust: their father. They shouldn't have to be faced with trying to refute rumors and what not and have their heart broken at this age and get to see all the Crap said about their father, if fans, completely unrelated people could get hurt at what they hear about him, all the false sickness they hear, imagine what a child might feel, his child. Jackson would make people, bodyguards hide whatever newspapers or magazines that talked about him in their presence. Now he is No longer here to prepare them for when they grow older and inevitably would learn about all the crap their father went through.

Some treat them as if they were adults, as if they wanna see them grow up fast and ignore their childhood, as though children weren't what they used to be and ages like 12 and 13 now means they have to be like adults, they're pressured to be that way. Innocence is a casualty, these days, like Jackson would say. Just go through some of these forums and see how much children and teenagers nowadays curse like madness and how they talk about sex graphically and violence, and see if that's a safe haven for...Any child.

Last edited:
It is unfair to say that Paris cannot use the internet and take pictures of herself because she is MJs daughter, but she has to be careful. This is so startling to us because Michael kept her very protected and shielded from things like this. So far the pictures have not been inappropriate and are all normal for a girl her age. I think Paris knows her pictures are out there and doesn't seem to mind, since she keeps taking more and sending them to friends or uploading them herself somewhere. This is something new to her so she might be enjoying it. I think she is annoyed with the posers which is why she held up that sign.

I agree if Michael was not here this would not be happening. I know they have Net Nanny but it is very easy to get around that. I used to to it at school all the time when they would block certain websites. As long as she is monitored more carefully then everything should be fine. Genevieve knows about this so I am sure Katherine was notified and discussed this with Paris.

Paris is acting like any 12yr old girl her age she and her friends are taking pic. It the fans that go onto the school website to find children in her class to get the pics to put online. those are the ones Im afraid of.

It is unfair to say that Paris cannot use the internet and take pictures of herself because she is MJs daughter,

Of course Michael's children can use the Internet, it depends on the websites they visit and the friends they make, and people are only saying there's a world of danger out there for them to explore, Especially because people talk the worst of crap about their father online and many false friends did he have in real life. It is simply natural to be stating all that, it's bad people like these that are making this unfair, not people caring, and it's all the more risky when their father is not around. ....

Paris is acting like any 12yr old girl her age she and her friends are taking pic. It the fans that go onto the school website to find children in her class to get the pics to put online. those are the ones Im afraid of.

Of course Michael's children can use the Internet, it depends on the websites they visit and the friends they make, and people are only saying there's a world of danger out there for them to explore, Especially because people talk the worst of crap about their father online and many false friends did he have in real life. It is simply natural to be stating all that, it's bad people like these that are making this unfair, not people caring, and it's all the more risky when their father is not around. ....

I'm completely in agreement with you. But I believe in education Michael gave to his children. For sure he must have talked to them about the Internet 's dangers. Michael's children are very smarts and surely the family already knows that and gave the necessary orientations.
Unfortunately none can prevent one of them read what some people talk about their father online but one thing is certain, they know what is the truth and what isn't about their father.

EDIT:
He would have protected them, alright.

And the fact that they have fan bases happened Precisely after their father died, and everybody could see them now 'thanks to' the paparazzi and those who leak(ed) private photos of them, including during their life with Michael. They are Michael Jackson's children, that is why there are fan bases dedicated to them, so as people can gawk at them and see whether they're Jackson's children for real or not, too, to see how much they've grown, to dissect them all they want, to call them superficial or even gay, like some do call them. These so called fan sites actually put a pressure on who these children need to be, don't care if many are talking nice of them. They are strong, wise children, but can be prone to vulnerabilities now, since they try to make do in Michael's absence, Internet is a friend for many in similar instances. But...a parent's worst nightmare, in a world filled with sexually-obsessed freaks, not to mention the Internet world. Look at what Jackson had been through with all the mockery he had to endure in his life, to guard them from all this madness and then think whether his children deserve the same due to such exposure. Especially 3 grieving children. Otherwise more people would respect his decisions more, at least now in death. And would display more sympathy and logic towards these poor children, who have lost that One person they could Totally rely on and trust: their father. They shouldn't have to be faced with trying to refute rumors and what not and have their heart broken at this age and get to see all the Crap said about their father, if fans, completely unrelated people could get hurt at what they hear about him, all the false sickness they hear, imagine what a child might feel, his child. Jackson would make people, bodyguards hide whatever newspapers or magazines that talked about him in their presence. Now he is No longer here to prepare them for when they grow older and inevitably would learn about all the crap their father went through.

Some treat them as if they were adults, as if they wanna see them grow up fast and ignore their childhood, as though children weren't what they used to be and ages like 12 and 13 now means they have to be like adults, they're pressured to be that way. Innocence is a casualty, these days, like Jackson would say. Just go through some of these forums and see how much children and teenagers nowadays curse like madness and how they talk about sex graphically and violence, and see if that's a safe haven for...Any child.

That's so true. :(

Last edited:
I'm on another Michael-related forum and I had a convo with one of the users who personally speaks to the cousins:

Originally Posted by mzdaffy
do paris know this? if so is she mad about it?
No she has online social sites and a skype.
She does? I thought she wasn't allowed, too. Didn't Gen said that?
Genevieve is going to say whatever to keep people from asking too much about her cousins. They got MACS from last christmas, even though Katherine took them away for awhile, the kids are able to get online, don't believe that stuff about internet being restricted, they do as they please.
A fact about Paris, she watches George Lopez every night.
Dang, so Paris possible has a f0rmspring and people are saying she leaked the pictures including the one holding the Obeegirl98 sign.
I don't know about a for*spring but she does have a twitter.
Does Mama Kat know they have online accounts?

I don't know but she brought them macs with internet, so she has to know that they are going to be like their cousins and want to be hipped with the social accounts. But see she did take away their macs for a few weeks and I don't know what that was about, maybe she found out they were accessing these sites. But I don't think that's fair, if Jaafar, Donte and the others can get on any site they want, so should they, if they keep it private.

Originally Posted by MadameCassie
Oh word? I thought someone said she didn't have a twitter.

People can easily follow her on Twitter if she she's following any of her relatives.

What about Prince or Blanket?

She doesn't follow them, the profile picture is not of herself and nobody would suspect it. I don't think blanket gets online, prince doesn't have a twitter.

I'm on another Michael-related forum and I had a convo with one of the users who personally speaks to the cousins:

Originally Posted by mzdaffy
do paris know this? if so is she mad about it?
No she has online social sites and a skype.
She does? I thought she wasn't allowed, too. Didn't Gen said that?
Genevieve is going to say whatever to keep people from asking too much about her cousins. They got MACS from last christmas, even though Katherine took them away for awhile, the kids are able to get online, don't believe that stuff about internet being restricted, they do as they please.
A fact about Paris, she watches George Lopez every night.
Dang, so Paris possible has a f0rmspring and people are saying she leaked the pictures including the one holding the Obeegirl98 sign.
I don't know about a for*spring but she does have a twitter.
Does Mama Kat know they have online accounts?

I don't know but she brought them macs with internet, so she has to know that they are going to be like their cousins and want to be hipped with the social accounts. But see she did take away their macs for a few weeks and I don't know what that was about, maybe she found out they were accessing these sites. But I don't think that's fair, if Jaafar, Donte and the others can get on any site they want, so should they, if they keep it private.

Originally Posted by MadameCassie
Oh word? I thought someone said she didn't have a twitter.

People can easily follow her on Twitter if she she's following any of her relatives.

What about Prince or Blanket?

She doesn't follow them, the profile picture is not of herself and nobody would suspect it. I don't think blanket gets online, prince doesn't have a twitter.

:fear:

"users who personally speaks to the cousins" >>>> They could keep quiet about it, huh? And not say anything about these things, just say "I will not talk about it", "I will not answer these questions"..... :unsure:

That's all heresay, not fact. People can say whatever online so I don't know if the above is true.

I said my part and stepping back because in the end of the day we aren't even sure who's leaking these photos or if Paris has an account online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back