Paris "Janet & I Haven't Argued In Six Years"

Mikky Dee

Staff
You MADE a thread just to piss people off??? LOL.

I can glean a couple of things from Paris' tweet, which I find very interesting.

1) Paris called her Janet, not Aunt Janet - hmmmmm.

2) They haven't argued in six years. This means they did argue six years ago, in 2012 (which was Grannygate).

3) They haven't talked much, since then.

I'm sure that Paris loves and respects her family....her father raised her to be respectful, polite and loving, but I don't think many of her Aunts and Uncles feel the same way about her, or her brothers. I don't need tabloids to help me make those observations, or form my opinions.

dam2040

Proud Member
Her father raised her with almost nothing to do with those leeches. No wonder she has little involvement.

E

elusive moonwalker

Prob hasnt spoke to her in 6 years thats why ? we know jr has no contact or didnt upto 18 months ago.

She can speak or not to who she likes.i personally dont like or dislike someone based on whether paris has a relationship with them. Thats her business. I judge based off peoples actions and words that they carry out and say and unfortunatly since 09 janet has a long track record when it comes to things she has said and done

KOPV

Proud Member
But let's keep hating on janet for various reasons while Michael's own daughter sees it otherwise..

Comments from Paris like this gets me annoyed at how some people act within the forum

Nite Line

Proud Member
Does Paris have to swear all the time? She is so annoying with her potty mouth. Michael would be so disappointed in her.

terrell

Proud Member
Exactly. She needs to ignore the media rumors and get on with her life. The media wrote so much BS about Michael, but he never came out and addressed every single rumor, and when he did it was when he was asked about it. Paris needs to grow up already.
I agree. And I am sure Janet is "old school" as someone talked about black celebs. Sorry in most "black culture', a child is believe to stay in a child's place when talking to adults in the family; and if you have to address that "adult", you better do it with respect. As my mother would say, " Do not talk to me like I am one of your buddies on the playground".

Last edited:

Mikky Dee

Staff
Does Paris have to swear all the time? She is so annoying with her potty mouth. Michael would be so disappointed in her.

I don't like it either, but unfortunately it's part and parcel of today's generation. It's just common language nowadays. Prince openly swears as well, in the videos he puts online, like it's no big deal. Michael didn't swear openly, but I remember Lisa Marie saying that he did in private and I think Paris confirmed it too, a few years ago. Not that this excuses it, of course, but it is what it is.

Girl

Proud Member
I don't like it either, but unfortunately it's part and parcel of today's generation. It's just common language nowadays. Prince openly swears as well, in the videos he puts online, like it's no big deal. Michael didn't swear openly, but I remember Lisa Marie saying that he did in private and I think Paris confirmed it too, a few years ago. Not that this excuses it, of course, but it is what it is.

It is indeed unfortunate the kids swear so much (in public). I'd be a hypocrite though to dare & criticize them for it, since I'm a lot like Michael in this sense and behind closed doors I can have a rather colorful language myself. If he turned into an werewolf, I turn into Godzilla :p I do try however, to keep it as clean and as civil as possible in the public format.

I guess one of the reasons we tend to swear so much nowadays is because it gives the feeling of genuine expression, it helps folks to 'keep it real', I suppose. Not that I'm tryin' to excuse myself or anybody else for that matter, but I think that in the private setting we are allowed to release our anger, most especially when the circumstances call for it. Still, I believe that people can express their truths without the help of profanity, most especially in public.

Same as others, I'm very proud that Paris stands up for herself, but I also hoped she wouldn't address every single, silly rumor. At times, the pettiness of some it's just not worth the bother. I do wish people would buzz out of the family's business, but I also know how unrealistic an expectation that is.

Last edited:

barbee0715

I wish they wouldn't use the f-word quite so much too. It's become so commonplace, and I pretty much quit going to movies because of it. I tried to watch Prince's recent motorcycle videos and couldn't get through them. One, they're kinda boring except for the opening, and he kept using the f-word casually.

I hate hearing it, but I've found I've even picked it up recently-only when I'm super upset.

Mikky Dee

Staff
I hate hearing it, but I've found I've even picked it up recently-only when I'm super upset.

It's in so much visual media - all over TV series and movies - I think we are all becoming de-sensitised to it, to be honest. Even the idea of what constitutes swearing, has shifted. I work with teenagers in school and they often argue about certain words that they don't think are even swear words at all! I mean, I remember a time when if a man let a swear word slip in front of a woman (like the f-word or the c-word) he would apologise; but now, women swear just as much and men are not inclined to check themselves, for this reason.

KOPV

Proud Member
Talking about Paris and social media within her age bracket.. under the circumstances she shows a lot of heart.. some people saying Michael would not be proud of this or that.. BS! Hed be very proud, Michael was not "Michael Jackson" the PR image he portrayed, while it was based on his truth - he created an image that he tried to live up to for PR reasons.

He was a flawed person like you and me... and Paris! Hed be proud of the strength shes beem showing and what darkness she seems to be able to pull herself from.

terrell

Proud Member
"Obsessive need" is strong language. I don't see anything obsessive on her time line. At least we have one Jackson who DOESN'T ignore (or contribute to) these tabloid stories, or give them a free pass, as usual. If it's a story or rumour that concerns HER, Paris has more right than anyone else does, to say something about it. It's easy for us to say that she doesn't have to address these stories, but we're not the ones having rubbish printed about us and our lives and our families. I'm glad that she speaks up and doesn't take any crap and I think she is mostly selective and restrained when she does it. More power to her. Meanwhile, we have Uncle Tito giving out interviews and referring to Joe Jackson as the best father in the world. Go figure.
Well if people are going to be ok with Paris talking her views, then be ok with Tito talking on how he see things through his eyes.

Top Bottom