Perez Hilton claims Will.I.am assaulted him.

Yeah well.....i have no idea who this guy really is. I know he runs a site called Perezhilton.com. I could be wrong, but i think this site is no better than crap like TMZ and the likes of that...if that's the case...who ever assaulted him.
Well....i have no pity.

Here goes.

perezasswhooped2.jpg

Will's response.....

http://dipdive.com/member/iamwill/tv/#/~/videoplayer/0/undefined/48856/~/

ur right, it is hard to believe a guy who didn't call the police first. apparently it looks like he called the police later. it must have been after Will left or somn. is it about attention and a lawsuit on a famous person?

not that will is guilty but why doesn't he call his lawyer instead of vlogging about it?

Perhaps he should have called 911 rather than tweeting endlessly about it... Or didn't the hotel have a phone?

In either case, after all the verbal assaults Perez Hilton has made against celebrities, and all the exaggerations he has created on a daily basis for years, I really don't care.

twitter may be fun but it makes things appear less serious..im not going to twitter in a serious situation. i dont feel sorry for him after all his job is talking about other peoples lives. boy needs a life of his own.
and if perez really called will.i.am. a f** .. now hes insulting gays and lesbians. which i assume he was trying to defend in that pageant drama.

To me Perez Hilton is the worst of the worst .. and that is saying something considering the the trash that makes up the tabloid world. Of the maybe 6 or so times I have been drawn onto his site (usually because of some heading about MJ) I have never failed to be amazed at this mans capacity for vitreolic garbage. I do not know how he lives with himself doing it for a living.

The picture of him that went with the latest article shows his face matches his personality. I think he was looking for sympathy but all I could think of was "what a pathetic ugly sucker".

Perez has so many problems with everyone. He only likes people when they are kissing his ass or agree with him, if someone disagrees with him .. HELL BREAKS LOOSE!

Like what he did with Miley Cyrus, or however you spell her name, he used to call her a slut/ho blablabla, when something bad would happen to her, he would be all over it making fun of her. When that girl finally kissed his ass and agreed with him during that whole Miss California drama and asked him if he could be nicer to her on his website, he stopped being an ass and now he's all nice about how her new movie is such a succes in America. Common, give me a break.

He's criticizing everyone and it wouldn't be that bad if this guy actually had a talent himself. But all he does is just making fun of people and trying to destroy peoples career, something unlike him, they worked hard for. The stars he like, will be praised to heaven, no matter how big their scandals are. While the stars he doesn't like, will be burned down to the ground.

I think it's pretty sad that he has so much media influence and how almost every single celeb is being nice to him, just because their scared he's gonna talk trash about them the next day.

If it's true he got punched in the face, he all got to thank this to himself and his disrespectful behaviour. I hope the punch brought him back to earth.

It wasn't Will, it was their manager that did it. Apparantely Perez had an argument with Fergie before. In any case, he's such a cry baby. I'm just surprised nobody kicked his ass before, and more often.

i'm happy to hear perez got that boom boom pow.

Last edited:
It wasn't Will, it was their manager that did it. Apparantely Perez had an argument with Fergie before. In any case, he's such a cry baby. I'm just surprised nobody kicked his ass before, and more often.

According to Will.i.am it wasn't even his manager. It was one of his fans.

Perez Hilton is nasty and even more of a coward than he accuses Will.i.am of being, because he say's really nasty and hurtful things about people on his blog, then expects those same people to like him. He claims he was punched in the face by Will.i.am, then his manager. If he was punched in the face, I'd say that was a lot less painful than having have rumours and nasty things said about you than a punch in the face. Violence is not just physical, but also verbal and their was no excuse for Parez Hilton to call Will.i.am a fag, especially when it's Parez who is one and a streotype on one too. Calling people racist, sexist or homophobic names is one of the lowest things people can do. And Perez often uses sexist terms like slut and ho, now he calls Will.i.am a fag. Perez is truly a digusting person, with no morals and can't take what he dishes out.

He may as well have tweeted plllleeeeaaase give me attentionn!!!
Lame. Not excusing assault or anything but pls, have some dignity and you might get more respect!

whatever, he's a nasty SOB so I really couldn't care less... took long enough for someone to put a fist in his mouth.

Perhaps he should have called 911 rather than tweeting endlessly about it... Or didn't the hotel have a phone?

He was tweeting from his phone :rofl:

Perez has so many problems with everyone. He only likes people when they are kissing his ass or agree with him, if someone disagrees with him .. HELL BREAKS LOOSE!

True. I remember him very publicy bashing Britney Spears when she was going through her troubles, he said some pretty disgusting and spiteful things, not just to and about Britney herself, but going as far as to say her 2 sons looked 'brain damaged' and 'retarded'. :mello: After the 1st single for her last album was a huge hit, he went back to being a 'huge fan' and thinking she was the best thing ever.

Perez posted a whiny video calling Will a coward and a liar for denying that he punched him, then towards the end his whole story changes and suddenly, it wasn't Will who hit him, but the manager of the Black Eyed Peas. :scratch: He also says something about 'the liars' (meaning Will and the manager) being watched by God and that they should be ashamed etc etc. Which I find laughable tbh considering 99.9% of everything posted on his site is pure lies and garbage.

Perez is a fakking clown, a t-shirt at best.

We're talking about a dude that's bulling other people for a living and now he want compassion because he got a fist in his face...

I'm surprised that after all of these years of bulling he's still alive, or at least haven't got his ass stomped out before.

To me it's like this dude was probably bullied in school, and instead of avenging it by trying to do something positive he decides to focus his pain by revenging it on people that has never done anything against him before.
And if he in fact was bullied in school then he should have known by now that the pain he got from a fist in his face is a piss in the ocean compared what he has done over the years.

I don't wish anyone any harm, but I'd never give a person like Perez any compassion ever... not even if he got his balls cut off by a rusty knife.

Last edited:
I agree. Perez is nasty. He was just disgusting to Carrie Prajean, going off on her and calling her names over nothing more than her voicing an opinion. And he is still bagging on Michael to this day. But for the present issue, he's also so two-faced it isn't funny. He can throw that slur and any other terrible label around at anybody he wants, but then he cries about being a "victim" because of his orientation if somebody clocks him? I am not homophobic and I do not like violence. But really. If Perez (or any other full-grown adult, straight or otherwise) starts a potentially explosive situation like that and gets hurt, I personally will not give them a pass. People don't like to be talked to the way he talked to Will.I.Am. And Perez isn't stupid. He knew he might not come out of that mess without a bruise or two before this even happened. But he is so into his own imagined invincibility that he apparently didn't care. By all accounts so far, he started it and got rapped somewhere along the line. I don't have any sympathy for him.

Last edited:
its about damn time someone knocked his ass on the ground. sorry but i love the dude but he's got a big damn mouth. u cannot do what u do to people and expect them to have respect for u.

he's outed at least five celebrities, against their wills and says it's their 'duty' to be out for gay youth.

then he writes a hilarious book that tells how he gets his info. he's basically having friends talking smack about each other....his sources are celebs but once something comes out about them, they get mad and hate him.

eh talks trash about his 'friends' and expects everyone to agree w/ his decisoins...it's hella funny....

What a big crybaby...i can't even finish that video. What a horrible dude this is.
He says he's a human being, doesn't deserve this, Will is a horrible human being because he lied....all of that nonsense he's saying. Yet messing around with other people's lives is ok, right Perez? Get the f outta here man, just ...stop it, lol.

image_8595784.jpg

for a good laugh here's his video...

Third video it is...for a good laugh i guess..if you can finish it.

http://www.rapbasement.com/will-i-a...es-back-at-perez-hilton-watch-video-here.html

Black Eyes Peas > Black Eyed Perez

So now after calling carrie prejean a bitch and a c*** for not being for gay marriage and now he's whining again.

You gotta love that Perez called will.i.am a "fucking faggot" - that shit doesn't make any sense at all to me.

its about damn time someone knocked his ass on the ground. sorry but i love the dude but he's got a big damn mouth. u cannot do what u do to people and expect them to have respect for u.

he's outed at least five celebrities, against their wills and says it's their 'duty' to be out for gay youth.

then he writes a hilarious book that tells how he gets his info. he's basically having friends talking smack about each other....his sources are celebs but once something comes out about them, they get mad and hate him.

eh talks trash about his 'friends' and expects everyone to agree w/ his decisoins...it's hella funny....

you love him? Is there some redeeming factor there I missed?

Perez beaten... GOOD!!

For the record, I dont think that it was will.i.am that beat him, but I don't care either way... I'm glad this happened. Perez shut the f-ck up about "violence is never the answer. NEVER." save it for someone that cares. But I guess bullying, harrassing and disrespecting people is the answer?

This guy deserves no sympathy at all. Someone in this thread mentioned the Britney situation and for me too that was the most shocking thing that he's ever done. After her disastrous VMA performance, Perez wrote her the nastiest, most insensitive open letter that I've ever seen. Read it for yourselves...

Dear Britney,

Fuck you!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

We are insulted, offended and disgusted by your "performance" at the VMAs.

Are you fucking serious???

What you did was disrespectful to your few remaining fans. And it was disrespectful to MTV!

You didn't even try!!!!!

You should have just cancelled, bitch.

Your performance was beyond pathetic. The old Britney Spears, who was at one point (a long time ago) truly great, would be embarrassed by your lack of professionalism and utterly shiteous appearance at the VMAs.

Where was Criss Angel? Where was the magic? And by 'magic' we don't mean any tricks or illusions.

You seemed dead onstage. You have lost that spark and shine that used to ooze out of you!

We all know you lipsynch, but you couldn't even do that well at the VMAs!

And you barely danced!

You couldn't even get good hair extensions??????

You have no one to blame for your failure but YOU!

There was no way you were going to be good. You were out partying every night before the VMAs for three days in a row until almost sunrise! You were probably still drunk or high during your performance!!! You almost tripped a few times, you fucking mess!!!!!!!

No bullshit excuse that you or your camp will come up with can make up for how pathetic your performance was.

You heard Sarah Silverman was going to make fun of your kids and it upset you? Deal with it! Rise above it! Or don't go on!

A true professional will DELIVER - no matter what!!!!

Let's repeat that. It's worth repeating.

A true professional will deliver - NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you did was inexcusable!

Your new manager, Jeff Kwatinez, should be ashamed of himself! You have tainted his reputation and everyone at his company, The Firm, should run and hide.

Your record label, Jive, must be thrilled.

You should apologize to everyone, Britney!!!!

You are pathetic!

FUCK YOU!

xoxo

Perez

P.S. Your beer belly looked hot!

P.S. #2 - Thank God for Alicia Keys! She is the real deal! She killed it! She is what the VMAs should be all about - the music, the showmanship and the professionalism.

P.S. #3 - How badly did the Video Music Awards suck all-around???

P.S. #4 - For Perez's full recap of the VMAs, tune in to What Perez Sez, premiering THIS TUESDAY, September 11th at 9 pm - only on Vh1!

P.S. #5 - We hope you are getting help, Britney. Seriously. Sincerely. You need help! We hope you have a good psychiatrist!

I'm not exaggerating when I say that he's one of the most evil and hateful people I have ever seen. And now that Britney's back with her Circus tour what do they do? They include him in her tour's opening montage. Unbelievable.

Back