Peter King

kottur13

Proud Member
What happened to him after saying the inexcusable things he said about Michael?

Surely he couldn't get away scot free after making such slanderous statements...? It was despicable.

He does still appear on television. I think I saw him on CNN after that failed terrorist attack on CNN in December commenting on that issue.

I will never forget him. He is way too visible here in NY. He abandoned plans to run for the US senate or Governor of NY. Support for him is not happening. He was always a mean-spirited hate peddler. He is destined for nothing higher than your less than mediocore congressman.

Last edited:
I don't know. I made a YouTube video about how everything he said was wrong and unfounded in which I actually took the time to provide evidence to back up my argument. I also wrote him a letter, sent him countless emails and phoned his office--no response through any medium.

I think he's gone into hiding, occasionally coming out of his own asshole to comment on failed Christmas Day terrorist attempts.

That Peter King is such a retarded d^#%.

That horrible man is still around. I saw him on TV recently speaking against the "Ground Zero mosque". :smilerolleyes:

I can't believe we attended the same college (different times).

Back