Pick your favorite part 2

Pick your favorite part 2

• Best of joy

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • (I like) the way you love me (original version)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Someone put your hand put

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • For all time

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I’m so blue

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

filmandmusic

Proud Member
I’m too much into his ballads lately so here is another bunch of favorites of mine, hopefully the voting will be a bit closer this time!

For all Time, is a beautiful song and is better than all the others, sincere and beautiful.

Best Of Joy: 10/10, it's one of MJ's last songs and I'm dying to hear more of those, him singing "I am forever, we are forever" is almost prophetic, best song by far on the Michael album
The Way You Love Me: 9/10, beautiful and loving song and I love the outro, I dislike the remix and the annoying piano it has.
Someone Put Your Hand Out: 6/10, Ok song but I much prefer the Bad era demo.
For All Time: 9/10, beautiful song, I like the 2007 mix and both demos.
I'm So Blue: 8/10.

Best of Joy- 10/10. I was floored when I heard the song. I didn’t know Michael could sound any more beautiful and the fact this is one of very last songs he recorded makes it even more special. BOJ is probably my favourite Michael Jackson song released in the 21st century.
The Way You Love Me- 7/10. Like the original version. Really dislike the Michael album version.
Someone Put Your Hand Out- 9/10. Absolute adore this song. It is heavenly and it is such a shame that it couldn’t find a place on neither Bad nor Dangerous, as its inclusion would have only made those two albums stronger.
For All Time- 10/10. This track takes me back in time. When I listen to this song, I get so nostalgic. The bridge is my favourite part of the song.
I’m So Blue- 5/10. Lyrics are fine but I find the melody and instrumentation quite annoying tbh.

Changed my mind. The only one I like here is For All Time. Love his lower register, the depths in his voice, everything in this song is gorgeous.

The rest I can live without, even SPYHO which I voted for, lol.

Tough choice here as well. Love them all, although TWYLM to a lesser extent.

I vote for For All Time. It’s so beautiful.

Back