Picture of Michael at the Amsterdam ArenA tour

simon89

Proud Member
Came back from a trip to Amsterdam today, and whilst on a tour of the Amsterdam ArenA (yes, the last "A" is in capitals!) I saw a picture of Michael while we walked down a stairway that shows those who have performed and played there.

Thought it would be interesting to post. Sorry I couldn't get a better shot/angle, the rest of the tour was right behind me!

Small:
Original size: http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5131/1002173x.jpg

LOL, I work at the ArenA! :D
Didn't even know of that picture (shame on me), where is it exactly?

Just the idea that he performed there...*sigh*...wish I just was a little older that time.
When I worked at the concerts this summer, I used to look up at the roof and just imagine what it must have been like when Michael was there. Gives me some sort of peace though, to know that he once stood where I stand so many times now.:(

Thankyou! Michael is everywhere! THE KING OF POP RULES FOREVER!!!

Wow thanx for posting that, that is sooooooo cool! :)
I was so fortunate to have two loving parents who took an 11-year old girl to a concert in Amsterdam, I still can't believe I've actually seen him perform!!
And I am truly sorry for those who didn't......
By the way, my roommates boyfriend used to be a huge MJ-fan when he was a 4 year old and when he openend his window the day that Mike performed in de Kuip in Rotterdam, during the Dangerous-tour, he could actually hear him sing! :D

I went over from UK to see that concert, too - it was a magical night and from where we sat (way high, to one side) we watched Michael walk down the ramp behind the stage at the end of the concert, laughing and drying his hair. Lovely time.

By the way, there's also a huge poster of Michael on the concourse at Sheffield Don Valley Stadium, taken when he performd there in 1997. Maybe there are more?

Angie
x

Wow! I didn't knew that, well I did knew he did the tour for HIStory in Amsterdam but I never knew that had that painting of him there, it's lovely :heart:
Thanks for sharing!

Back