Pictures / News from Forest Lawn 2012

taroa

Proud Member
So beautiful roses...

takusannno aiga sekaijyuukara atumatteiru...

korenara maikeru samisikunaine ...

watasiha kurusikute kokoroga tuburesoudesu...tasukete...

bluesky

Proud Member
540674_4209189470854_1390829348_n.jpg

I

Indra

I just want to cry. I cannot begin to thank all of you who have done this.... things like these are what I think it should be like for Michael every year, for ever and ever, but I just never got to it, never start to organize it. But to see that there are so many of you who think like me but actually have what it takes to make it happen, just makes me so happy and so proud of all of you. THANKS YOU!!!
And what a gift for Michael, how happy he must be for this and I&#8217;m sure he wants to cry too for all that you guys been doing.</SPAN>

qbee

Proud Member
Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor received 7 red roses from Michael via One Rose for MJJ today.
They lay at the foot of her angel statue. &#8212; at <input name="tag[]" value="140678132642212" type="hidden" autocomplete="off">Forest Lawn. :heart:

555867_4209222871689_816889909_n.jpg

555849_4209222311675_82069969_n.jpg

Kingofpop4ever3000

Proud Member
I miss Michael so much. But I know he would appreciate all that the fans who went to Forest Lawn or are going to Forest Lawn are doing for him.

dam2040

Proud Member
The roses are amazing, all 10,000 of them. I hope I can be there some time to see things like this. I miss you Michael. I really,really do :cry:

Courtney

Proud Member
Thank you for this thread. It looks beautiful on this day. I cannot believe it has been three years. Where has the time gone? It feels just like yesterday. I really wish I could be there today. Hopefully someday I can be.
Oh Michael, if only we weren't on complete, opposite ends of the country. :(

All for love, guys. Remember. :heart:

0o0jackie0o0

Proud Member
thankyou so much to these lovely ladies!!! it gives me so much peace knowing that i could send michael flowers from the other side of the world. fit for the king!
i hope the flowers keep coming. mjfc was doing a sunflower delivery too.

Billie Jean 78

Proud Member
That looks beautifull! Michael would be so proud of it and you really did a good job!!!

It's so nice you remembered Elizabeth Taylor as well! How come you were able to put a rose in front of her statue? Were you able to enter the Great Hall or does she have a statue outside?

GreenEyes

Proud Member
OMG - It's just so touching to see all this!! So amazing and beautiful. I wish we could all be there.

PaceMioDolceCuore

Proud Member
"Please hold. All muses are busy right now, but yo
That looks beautifull! Michael would be so proud of it and you really did a good job!!!

It's so nice you remembered Elizabeth Taylor as well! How come you were able to put a rose in front of her statue? Were you able to enter the Great Hall or does she have a statue outside?

Hi, I merely posted the pics that the group posted on facebook (I'm nowhere near Forest Lawn unfortunately) - but from having been to Forest Lawn a number of times I know that the statue is publicly accessible.
The In Memoria angel is located in the part of the Great Mausoleum that houses the "Last Supper" stained window. There's a presentation there every 30 minutes.
The statue is therefore part of the Great Mausoleum to which the general public has access- you still have to get past "Joan", or whoever else sits in the booth at the Museum entrance- but the public can indeed visit Ms. Taylor's location.

I think they just brought the roses over with no problem- I'm sure security inside was informed about the rose delivery outside to begin with.

Last edited:

MJMarty

Proud Member
Hard to see but that's Randy at the entrance.

AwQd0N9CQAAStyg.jpg:large

This one is literally in the last five minutes:

AwQgnaiCMAMc2BS.jpg:large

qbee

Proud Member
Fans from all over the world are Honoring Michael, leaving cards, gifts and flowers

AwQoh15CAAAOAfH.jpg

MJMarty

Proud Member
From the last ten minutes:

AwQo2dHCAAIkzXc.jpg:large

AwQpYsJCIAI54tS.jpg:large

AwQpStuCAAA6cFU.jpg:large

Randy brought some fans into the mausoleum including quite a controversial person... He's meeting fans outside now.