Playboy Founder Hugh Hefner (84) Will Marry Playmate Crystal Harris (24) - A 60 Year Age Difference!

Agent M

Proud Member
Another Anna Nicole Smith?

Hugh Hefner, 84, Engaged to Playmate, 24

01e9dcef.jpg

Hugh Hefner's Christmas was extra, extra jolly this year: He's engaged again!

The Playboy founder, 84, is engaged to Crystal Harris, his 24-year-old girlfriend and Playmate, a Playboy rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.

Hefner first Tweeted about it on Sunday. "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears," the Girls Next Door star wrote. "This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory...I got what I was hoping for for Christmas...Crystal's love."

To make his news absolutely clear, the mogul then added: "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."

It will be the third marriage for famous bachelor Hefner. He wed first wife Mildred in 1949 (they have grown children Christie, 58, and David, 55) before divorcing in 1959. In 1989, he walked down the aisle with Playmate of the Year Kimberley Conrad, and they went on to have sons Marston, 10, and Cooper, 9. The duo's divorce was finalized last year.

Hugh Hefner, 84, Engaged to Playmate, 24 - omg! news on Yahoo!

Good for him! Hell, if I was a rich 84 year old man, I wouldn't settle for less either! :D

Heff haters are just jealous. :p

This guy really needs to give it a break,,,really he does...and as far as the girl goes....I have no words to describe a girl that would marry a man 60 years older than herself...it is obvious she is doing it for the publicity and what she will get out of the marriage..her own personal gain... Disgusting....IMO

This guy really needs to give it a break,,,really he does...and as far as the girl goes....I have no words to describe a girl that would marry a man 60 years older than herself...it is obvious she is doing it for the publicity and what she will get out of the marriage..her own personal gain... Disgusting....IMO

Well said, thunder and I agree.

Why would she possibly be marrying him? What does he have that a young fit 20 year old male doesnt have? Except for money....oh wait.

Why would she possibly be marrying him? What does he have that a young fit 20 year old male doesnt have? Except for money....oh wait.

Some people don't like "young, fit 20 year old males." I happen to be one of them. :3

I won't judge someone before I know what their motives are, though. Who knows, maybe she does legitly feel something for him, or maybe she is just after the money. I don't know her personally, so I won't say much of anything on the matter, but I think it's unfair that so many people are already jumping to conclusions as to what her motives are or aren't, and here of all places. I expected better from MJJC members.

...I have no words to describe a girl that would marry a man 60 years older than herself...

Lol, age is about as relative as time. Apparently the bride-to-be seems to think differently.

When lighting strikes, it just strikes, period. Who are we to judge?

What does he have that a young fit 20 year old male doesnt have?

Maybe she has other requirements than "20, young and fit"? :cheeky: She wouldn't be the first woman on this planet to not find what she was looking for in a "20 year old young and fit male."

Last edited:
Can't buy me love, love
Can't buy me love

I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
'Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

I'll give you all I got to give if you say you love me too
I may not have a lot to give but what I got I'll give to you
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love, no no no, no

Say you don't need no diamond ring and I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

as long as the newly weds are happy they should not care what other people think about their relationship.

Not gonna comment on this... except remark that Heffner looks at least 10 years younger, if not 15 yy.

I'm in no position to judge.

P.S. I'm 17 and I like men in their 30s. Not everyone likes 20 year old guys.

Poor Holly Madison was all I could think when I read this news. She stuck by him for so long, and that can't be easy with other half-naked women wanting to be his girlfriend all the time. I don't understand those bunny girls, they must lack in selfesteem to think prancing around in lingerie for men is their highest goal in life. It's quite sad really. I wish the new couple nothing but happiness though, and also sincerity.

yeah its pathetic. aint nothing more than a prostitute

do the guys have to be loaded for you guys to be attracted ?

Nope. Just intelligent and "my type." I'd prefer to earn my own money, thanks.

Some of the guys I've liked in the past, well, I dressed in nicer clothes than they did, etc. I fall in love with the person, not their checkbook.

Nope. Just intelligent and "my type." I'd prefer to earn my own money, thanks.

Some of the guys I've liked in the past, well, I dressed in nicer clothes than they did, etc. I fall in love with the person, not their checkbook.

glad to hear it, more power to ya.:) a lot of times though it's just a gold digger looking for a sugar daddy.

The rule has always been half your age plus 7 then it would be socially acceptable. Heff just killed it.

The rule has always been half your age plus 7 then it would be socially acceptable. Heff just killed it.

Who cares about rules, or society, for that matter? Who dies if the person you're dating is significantly younger/older than you? If it's not biologically unacceptable/unnatural, why should it be society's business?

Unless society's going to pay for my dates, engagement ring, wedding outfit, ceremony, party, honeymoon, and possible divorce, why should I or anyone else give a damn about what it thinks?

I think that the case here is not marriage for love, but for something rather more material, like money. Surely their marrage won't last long, for obvious reasons, Hugh is not an young man. And when it ends there will be some young widow with money to burn. Everybody can see it but Hugh himself, or maybe he is searching for happiness and that is all he wants and does not cares what happens with his money after he passes. I wish him happiness.

Back