Prayer/positive energy -- for the TRUTH

Autumn II

Proud Member
We've done so much investigating that most of us are convinced that this involved MORE people than just Murray? Murray KNOWS what happened. This may be a pivotal time. We will continue digging. We can also give spiritual help, for those of us who believe in that (and if not, that's ok, but it's worth a try). Whatever one's faith, we can pray/send positive energy toward Murray. He must be quite stressed and SCARED as this comes closer to reality.

We can pray that he will tell the TRUTH. The "Harry Potter truth serum" does not exist, but prayer DOES work.

Murray, come forward and tell the TRUTH!

Wow. I was honestly just about to do this on the main page, but wasn't sure what to say. =/

I feel angry, sad, upset, just at a loss of words and powerless atm - I think this is the most we can do right now, just pray/meditate/do whatever you do to get those good thoughts/energy/wishes out into the universe. Sending out a major love...

Wow. I was honestly just about to do this on the main page, but wasn't sure what to say. =/

I feel angry, sad, upset, just at a loss of words and powerless atm - I think this is the most we can do right now, just pray/meditate/do whatever you do to get those good thoughts/energy/wishes out into the universe. Sending out a major love...

Major love on its WAY. Not sure how this would be received on the main page? For me the point is that Murray KNOWS something. I would like "spiritual assistance" for him to grow a conscience and tell the TRUTH.

I've been doing this anyway on 25th along with the L.O.V.E. prayer. I hope everyone prays for the truth to come out & justice to be served. :(

I pray that justice is served on behalf on Michael and all who loved him. I pray lord that your love and your light strengthen all who fight on behalf of Michael and those who lurk in the darkness are exposed to the light of Justice.
Amen

We also should pray for the others who know the truth and were close to Michael in last days. I hope their conscience don't let them be quiet and one day they broke the silence.

I knew it from the first day that was murder. And now, when I'm reading your investigate search it makes me ceratin I was right.

Thank you for all from bottom of my heart. I don't know what we can do else but prayers and petitions.

Last edited:
Yes, a prayer might be the best thing now. I will be praying that all of those who know more, saw more, heard more, step forward with what they know so justice will be served.
I really hope justice will be served....

I pray that Michael gets justice. I pray that Murray comes forward and speaks of the other people involved. Please give everyone involved helping gather info throughout the investigation hope that Michael will get justice.
Amen.

We should also pray for the others who know the truth and were near Michael in last days. I hope their conscience don't let them be quiet and one day they broke the silence.

I have known it from the first day that was murder. And now, when I'm reading your investigate search it makes me ceratin I was right.

Thank you for all from bottom of my heart. I don't know what we can do else but prayers and petitions.

Yes, we should pray for all those others who know the truth (and there must be quite a few of them. . . ) to come forward and bring truth to light.

I, also, knew from day-one that it was murder. There were conspiracies against Michael in the past (having to do with the Chandlers, the Arvizos, and what I feel were corrupt law-enforcement, and more). Why should this ultimate conspiracy NOT be true? There's been a history to this. . . .

I pray for justice to be done and for those to know the truth to have the courage to speak it.

I always wondered if Kenny Ortega knows more than we think.

I mean, Michael would call him at two in the morning. But maybe, it was just an idea for his TII concerts. Michael and Kenny seemed to be getting close. It is evident in the TII movie. Sometimes I wonder if Michael spoke more than TII to Kenny.....

I always wondered if Kenny Ortega knows more than we think.

I mean, Michael would call him at two in the morning. But maybe, it was just an idea for his TII concerts. Michael and Kenny seemed to be getting close. It is evident in the TII movie. Sometimes I wonder if Michael spoke more than TII to Kenny.....

Of COURSE he knows more. I pray that everyone who saw and heard things will find the courage to come forward.

I prayed. I'll say a small prayer everyday.

And I'll be praying through Michael too. We have a new saint up there in heaven. He's a powerful one. I know he is.

I'll also send a shout out to these wonderful people.

Rita of Cascia - Patron of Impossible Cases
Ambrose, Catherine of Alexandria - Patrons of Learning (so we can continue to learn more of the truth)
Saint Paul - Patron of Truth

Last edited:
Arh Vic good idea! :)
I have this verse in my head as I read your post,
Three things will last forever, Faith, Hope and Love, the greatest of these is love. :)
L.O.V.E.
( 1 Corinthians 13. v 13)

I am praying for the jury to have wisdom and Godly insight, as they take in the evidence presented before them.
We have righteous anger at the moment, but in the end love must remain, and this is the best way we can honour Mike. :)

I'm praying for the truth to be known since the begining.

This is so unbeleievable,,,so surreal....

If the truth is never found,i don't think i will ever find closure,as too many questions don't have an answer.

I just Pray and hope that justice can be done.

Michael,his children,and us,deserve it

All this is very upsetting. Murray will walk away free basically and the case will be closed. If the family is not going to step forward, if Joe doesn’t have in his mind to make a public statement, if fans are not going to protest, a true justice for Michael is not going to be done.
It is good to pray but it is better to do both: to take an action and pray.

All this is very upsetting. Murray will walk away free basically and the case will be closed. If the family is not going to step forward, if Joe doesn’t have in his mind to make a public statement, if fans are not going to protest, a true justice for Michael is not going to be done.

I agree! :yes:

Prayer and action!!

But how can we act now? What can we do? I'd do anything to help but it's now out of our hands............?
All we can do is love and support eachother.:agree:
xxx

I agree! :yes:

Prayer and action!!

But how can we act now? What can we do? I'd do anything to help but it's now out of our hands............?
All we can do is love and support eachother.:agree:
xxx

It has to be well organized protest on front of LAPD iwth CNN involved etc.

candle.jpg

We've done so much investigating that most of us are convinced that this involved MORE people than just Murray? Murray KNOWS what happened. This may be a pivotal time. We will continue digging. We can also give spiritual help, for those of us who believe in that (and if not, that's ok, but it's worth a try). Whatever one's faith, we can pray/send positive energy toward Murray. He must be quite stressed and SCARED as this comes closer to reality.

We can pray that he will tell the TRUTH. The "Harry Potter truth serum" does not exist, but prayer DOES work.

Yes,Vic,I am all into this.
Prayer really helps.We all need to join prayers and visualize the truth prevailing with the help of god.

I'm with you !

I've been doing this anyway on 25th along with the L.O.V.E. prayer. I hope everyone prays for the truth to come out & justice to be served. :(

I have been right there with you.. the 25th monthly prayer I am there.. :hug: Sending out a major Love...

Then we all have to go to TINI and get organized. This is only the way.

The only way a protest would work, and make it to CNN, would be if there were a LOT of people involved. I mean, hundreds. If just a few, it would look like not that many people cared . .. If a protest happens, it would have to be HUGE, or not at all? Just a thought. . . . . . (from someone who's actually participated in demonstrations. . . . . . )

I'll pray that Murray truly converts to God and tells the truth in this investigation, but although I don't wish harm on him, I'm definitely not praying for anything that will benefit him either, with the exception of what I just named.

Well Jermaine's the one in the family who gives me hope. In early December on Larry King he, without naming Dr. Murray, said that he didn't understand why he got his license back after he killed one the biggest names, and who will he kill next. So I'm praying that the whole family will step forward. If they don't and only one person does, I can see that one person being Jermaine.

The only way a protest would work, and make it to CNN, would be if there were a LOT of people involved. I mean, hundreds. If just a few, it would look like not that many people cared . .. If a protest happens, it would have to be HUGE, or not at all? Just a thought. . . . . . (from someone who's actually participated in demonstrations. . . . . . )

100% It has to be huge. Not even hundreds, thousands of fans would be much better. It has to be well organized.

Last edited:
Then we all have to go to TINI and get organized. This is only the way.

I think funs must be united now. No matter in what direction their thoughts run in the past. TINI has fought for months for the truth. People have different opinions but in the moment when it seems no justice will be done, we need to be as one voice.

There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one.

I remember that being on the big screen at his memorial. It was a message he was sending to us even till the end. I don't know, but NOW, I think that message on the big screen at the memorial was like a foretelling. Don't you guys think so too?

We can't take it. We've already had enough.

I think hundreds of thousands would work. I mean Michael could easily get that many in a matter of mintues for a concert. But I know this isn't a concert...still...he has sooo many fans.

Last edited:
Back