Premium Members

MJJCommunity

Staff
Premium Membership has now started...

Below we will be listing all the benefits that will be honoured to those who help us continue what we do.

For the media regulars, you do not have to worry, 2000 Watts will 'NOT' be added as it had been previously, all forums will be free to use by all members.
  1. No ads
  2. Upload your own avatar instead of a default one
  3. Add media
  4. Country flag
  5. Create your own Chat room
  6. The music room (coming soon)
  7. Change username
  8. Unlimited private conversations
Many more things will be added as we go which I will continue to add to the list.

To donate or join as a Patron click the below

Best,
Team MJJC

Last edited by a moderator:
What exactly does "adding media" mean? And country flag? What's that?

Club MJJC is coming back...

Below I will be listing all the benefits that will be honoured to those who help us continue what we do.

For the media regulars, you do not have to worry, 2000 Watts will 'NOT' be added as it had been previously, all forums will be free to use by all members.

Membership will be $5 per month which the benefits will include

1. No ads
  2. Upload your own avatar
  3. Posting Blogs
  4. Adding media
  5. Country flag
  6. Create your own Chat room
Many more things More will be added as we go which I will continue to add to the list.

Best,
Team MJJC

I think being able to upload one's own avatar is a very basic function, on a Fan Club/Forum. I don't think it should be tied in with the other privileges that come with contributing financially. The function should just be offered to everyone the way it is now, because it's something simple that people like to do, in terms of personalising their own profiles. It's also one of the lovely features of this new forum that everyone enjoys, so to take it away again is like pulling a rug out from underneath them. JMO

I think being able to upload one's own avatar is a very basic function, on a Fan Club/Forum. I don't think it should be tied in with the other privileges that come with contributing financially. The function should just be offered to everyone the way it is now, because it's something simple that people like to do, in terms of personalising their own profiles. It's also one of the lovely features of this new forum that everyone enjoys, so to take it away again is like pulling a rug out from underneath them. JMO
Your opinion is noted, however desperate times call for desperate measures, no one is helping me anymore, last month was the worse on record, so for the sake of something so nothing trying to budge people into least giving back a tiny bit is needed, simple fact is I can’t bank roll this place all on my own, thus I’m pretty sure it’s morally right to go hey guys come on, you want all these nicies at least give me a damn hand will ya lol.

Premium member for MJJC is back, join now to be given many more additional goodies within MJJC platforms.

Membership is simple, become a Patron or donate at least once a month.

There is no given amount, it could be one dollar, ten dollars or 20, anything you give will allow you access.

I will be unveiling much more over the coming weeks to give back to those who help keep this community alive.

Last edited:
Thank you for the update and your hard work Gaz. A question, been a Patreon donator for years, but I believe with a different e-mail adres. Could do without the ads 😉. What do I have to do to get that premium membership?

Thnx!

• Love
Reactions: Gaz
Thank you for the update and your hard work Gaz. A question, been a Patreon donator for years, but I believe with a different e-mail adres. Could do without the ads 😉. What do I have to do to get that premium membership?

Thnx!
What's your patron email address?

This isn't right, all people should be allowed to have their own avatars no matter what.
Anyway some of us have no money and may not be able to get it or some of us are too young and our parents would obviously not pay for it. The forum is for everyone and there must be an alternative way to honour patreon members.

Your opinion is noted, however desperate times call for desperate measures, no one is helping me anymore, last month was the worse on record, so for the sake of something so nothing trying to budge people into least giving back a tiny bit is needed, simple fact is I can’t bank roll this place all on my own, thus I’m pretty sure it’s morally right to go hey guys come on, you want all these nicies at least give me a damn hand will ya lol.
Maybe their is another way to fundraise money for example starting a community YouTube channel and getting enough views from moonwalkers(like us) to monetize and then use that to support this forum.

I just signed up for the premium membership today, but I noticed other people said they signed up for Patreon... are these different?

I'm sorry if there is an obvious answer to this, or an explanation somewhere. If there is I am happy to check that out. Just want to make sure I understand if there is any kind of notable difference.

Thank you!

I just signed up for the premium membership today, but I noticed other people said they signed up for Patreon... are these different?

I'm sorry if there is an obvious answer to this, or an explanation somewhere. If there is I am happy to check that out. Just want to make sure I understand if there is any kind of notable difference.

Thank you!
It's basically an alternative to Paypal as lots don't use it, it also does a reoccurring month so some find it easier as it just comes of your card, whereas Paypal you either have to have funds in it or set up a subscription, so it's just about preference really.

And thank you for helping keep this community going x

It's basically an alternative to Paypal as lots don't use it, it also does a reoccurring month so some find it easier as it just comes of your card, whereas Paypal you either have to have funds in it or set up a subscription, so it's just about preference really.

Oh, thank you for explaining!

Very happy to. Thank you for all the work you do here! It's a tremendous undertaking and it's so appreciated.

Actually PayPal allows one time payment by Credit Card without account, you just have to click through Donate. In case someone is stuck at a place where they want to make one time payment and don't have PayPal account. Though monthly through Patron is still better form.

Back