President Obama Sends Jackson Family A Message

pamarella

Proud Member
According to CNN, President Obama sends the Jackson Family a personal message. CNN reported that he wanted the family to know how he personally felt about Michael and didn't want to make a public statement about it.:)

He should have done it pubblic. That's what I think.
I know Obama likes MJ. He named him more than once during the election time. His wife and daughters are big Michael's fans.

Simply the White House PR doesn't want him to make it pubblic.
Obama needs to be more a person and less an image stunt.

Yeah thats good me made a statement to them, FINALLY. I wonder what he said?

I hope he makes a public statement as well, he needs to articulate the pain we're all in!

He should have done it pubblic. That's what I think.
I know Obama likes MJ. He named him more than once during the election time. His wife and daughters are big Michael's fans.

Simply the White House PR doesn't want him to make it pubblic.
Obama needs to be more a person and less an image stunt.

Well let's see what The Jackson family thinks about this. Perhaps they will release the message. It was a personal message not a statement. And if it is his personal message to the family, we don't need to know it.

According to CNN, President Obama sends the Jackson Family a personal message. CNN reported that he wanted the family to know how he personally felt about Michael and didn't want to make a public statement about it.:)

unlike Clinton... President Obama did not know Michael personally...
I think it is very nice to send them a letter..... than just doing a general statement......it will be very comforting for the family... and critic will not have a chance to chastize and twist his words...etc...

I am sure the family appreciate it....

and according Jessie Jackson ...president Clinton called the family...and remember he did not make a public statement either....

calling and writing... will be more meaningful to the Jacksons...

the public statement is more meaningful to us ...but we are not the focus...

What I expected. Obama has the courtesy to do it behind closed doors.

Some of you lot are too inner. Obama is one of the most powerful people in the world and is running the country in the middle of several crisis'. You personally do not know how this has affected him and how he has to deal with it among other important world issues. Yes Michael Jackson has died but you can't expect him to just stop everything for Michael Jackson. The only reason you want him to do things publicly is so YOU can hear it and know what he said. Personally I think a private letter is a much more subtle and sufficient way to go about things.

I don't want to hear a public statement by Obama for ME.
I want to hear it because he is a man of power and, as we've seen so far, the media isn't quoting anyone who's not insinuating anything negative about Michael.
But if Obama did said something about the person Michael was, that would be BIG - simply because people would listen to HIM.

I think you guys are making way to much out of this. I really don't have a problem with how Obama responded. I think the way he did it is very personal. Let it be.

F*** Him!!! He can take his half hearted BULL ISH and stick it. For the record, his people made some inappropriate comments as part of their ridiculously half a** statement about MJ.

Sorry, I'm not a mindless disciple of this False Hope or or the GOP for that matter. Both parties are the two sides of the same coin.

He will show you his true colors. You just wait.

I don't want to hear a public statement by Obama for ME.
I want to hear it because he is a man of power and, as we've seen so far, the media isn't quoting anyone who's not insinuating anything negative about Michael.
But if Obama did said something about the person Michael was, that would be BIG - simply because people would listen to HIM.

It was reported that he didn't want to release a statement on the day that Michael died because condolences were coming from all over the world and he didn't want the press to stop and focus on President Obama making a statement about Michael. Also Farrah Fawcett had died on the same day and if would not have been fair to make a statement for Micheal and not her. Also Ed McMan had died. He did the right think by sending the family a letter. Obama has so much class...

F*** Him!!! He can take his half hearted BULL ISH and stick it. For the record, his people made some inappropriate comments as part of their ridiculously half a** statement about MJ.

Sorry, I'm not a mindless disciple of this False Hope or or the GOP for that matter. Both parties are the two sides of the same coin.

Get a grip. Obama didn't have to say anything about MJ at all. Be happy that he said something. Obama has a lot more to worry about than the passing of Michael.

HAHAHAHAH!!! Well I guess it really doesn't matter how you feel. It's all about the JACKSON FAMILY. Let's see if they will tell him F*** YOU. Do you think they will say that to Obama VSTREET?????

Back