Prince Appreciation Thread - For Fans

DuranDuran

Proud Member
[video=youtube;febeHW4EO4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=febeHW4EO4o[/video]

OnTheLine5889

Proud Member
I LOVE Prince so so much! I remember that when I barely became an MJ Fan (back in 2002) I used to be an anti-Prince person...I would be like "ew...why does he wear high heeled boots?" but somewhere between 2007 to 2008 something changed and I became a Prince fan. I remember buying the 3-CD set of LotusFlow3r and that was my introduction of Prince album releases and man it's been something!

When MJ died I leaned on Prince so much...I would follow him online to every concert he would be at on a Prince message board and look at pictures that the members would put of every concert...I got every album and saw every performance so when Prince died it hit me hard. I think harder than MJs death as MJ wasn't releasing albums nor doing concerts (sure he had the TII concerts coming up but he wasn't doing them just yet).

I'm so glad that the Prince estate is releasing a lot of Prince things yearly...can't wait for the "Welcome 2 America" album that is going to be coming out in a few days.

DuranDuran

Proud Member
The local news of Minneapolis (WCCO) recently found some April 1970 footage of Prince at 11 years old.