(Prince) Michael Joseph Jackson Jnr. Discussion/Picture Thread

#MJforever57

Proud Member
Re: Prince Jackson -thread

That was sweet of Prince. I can't believe how Prince has growth up right in front of us he has turn into a very handsome young man.

Paris78

Proud Member

Cyp73glXUAAWrGz.jpg

Paris78

Proud Member

Louis Aguirre ?@LOUISAGUIRRE 2. Dec.

Very cool meeting #princemichaeljackson. He gets real talking about his dad & tells me which 1 of his hits would freak him out! @theinsider
Cys3ohHUkAAGp4J.jpg

AliCat

I sometimes get teased for keeping up with Hollywood, because of watching ET, but I don't always get a chance to watch. And in all honesty, I will switch over to "Modern Family" if ET gets too mundane with story lines. Unfortunately, I did not see this interview with Prince Jackson, but it was so great to watch. I love his new hairdo and his intriguing way he speaks. His father would be proud of how his 19 year old son handles himself and that Prince is attending a prestigious University in California!

Paris78

Proud Member

2016 GQ Men Of The Year Party

CzS_TB2XAAAnjqK.jpg

CzS_XUIW8AABkI-.jpg

@princemjjjaxon "Had fun at GQ man of the year last night. Love that purple

Lisha

Proud Member

He looks very sharp. And he loves purple! Awww. It happens to be my son's favorite color, too.

Prince (and his dad, if I remember correctly from old pics) looks quite good in that shade of color. :yes:

I hope he enjoyed his time at the event.

Annita

Proud Member

Prince JacksonVerifizierter Account ?@princemjjjaxon 13 Std.vor 13 Stunden?

Education is very important; some learn through school, other through experience, but you should never stop learning. "I can do better"pic.twitter.com/qmOIZmGnEH?

Paris78

Proud Member

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOuxyF2jJcr/

C1GoHOmXgAAwFn5.jpg

princejackson1) Cut them out. 2) Build up the Foundation. 3) Build the Empire. 4) Run it.
Happy New Year everyone I hope everyone had a great year and has a great 2017. Also I'll be doing a live stream tomorrow at around 3pm PST with @dermagraphink

E

elusive moonwalker

Yeah made me go hummm when i read that. Wonder who hes talking about?

KOPV

Proud Member

Prince is making some awesome moves, especially for a young guy that could be much more selfish thinking.. I'm proud of him!

Top Bottom