Prince Vs. Michael Jackson Dance Party in Washington DC (who wants to go?)

MJsAngelOfMusic

Premium Member
Donations
$73.00
Hey All,

I went the to the Prince Vs. Michael. Vs. Madonna Dance Party a few months back and it was fun. We could celebrate MJ's life and music there! And real fans must go! This guys events sell out quick and he does this all over. There were actually people outside when it was sold out trying to get in and it's just a dance party! lol!

I rather go with real MJ fans! so if ya can! let's go. Tickets sell fast. So let me know. We go celebrate MJ's life and music! Sept 6th @ 9:00pm. But they don't start spinning MJ and prince till 10:00pm.
princeparty.gif

Last edited:
They are having the same thing here at lounge in NY on the same weekend! A friend of mine sent it to me like 10 minutes ago! :lol:

Whoo Hoo..Did you get my PM about this weekend? lol..

Also, we have to buy tix for that early..cause it always sell out but we don't have to buy after you meet me this weekend..you might change your mind! LOL!:D

Last edited:
LAST/Prince vs. Michael jackson IN DC. LETS REPRESENT MIKE Y'all

I got this from the Prince site, and djdredd posted this.

DC - Prince vs Michael Jackson - Labor Day Weekend

This will be the last "Prince vs" dance party of 2009.
Tickets on sale Friday, July 24th.

The Black Cat
1811 14th Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
Doors at 9pm
$13 advance
$15 day of show

ANY ONE In the East coast comming? can y'all make it? its gonna be the last one.

PS. Do y'all know what the dress code is for this?

Last edited:
Re: Prince vs. Michael jackson

Oh, these parties are amazing! I tried to sneak into the SF one last year, but security saw straight trough my fake ID. :p My friends, who were so kind to go without me :mad:, told me it was just wonderfull...

Believe me, you dont want to miss this.

idgi. So do they just play Prince and MJ music all night?

Aww maaaan that looks awesome!!!

Yes I know. This is gonna be my 1st and last time going to this thing. The DJ said that its gonna be the last time.

Does anyone live near DC, Can any1 make it? i'm desparate...lolz. I'm lookin' 4 ppl. who're gonna be going...I know Jess Might be going. So all Mike fans from the east coast(MD,VA,DC& other) Lets go and represent OUR MICHAEL For the last time. Lets show our LOVE!

So what do Y'all say?

Re: LAST/Prince vs. Michael jackson IN DC. LETS REPRESENT MIKE Y'all

If I lived in the states I would so be there! Flyer looks sick too!

The same ^^..I would so go on this..

Michael is so sexy in that flyer. It's the eyes....

Damn, If I were on the East coast, I'd go in a HEARTBEAT...

I'm on the east coast. NC.

Who's going?

I'd love to go, but Greyhound tickets are hella expensive. :( $115 for South Florida to Washington, DC?!?! No can do.

I'm going to try my hardest to come to go to this. Hopefully, nothing will come up. Prince AND Michael Jackson music all night? Sounds good to me.

Michael does look gorgeous in that picture

PS. Do y'all know what the dress code is for this?

I looked at the pictures from the San Francisco Prince vs MJ Parties...it looked like a pretty casual dress code. Some people had jeans and a t-shirt.

I'M GOING!... GOT MY TICKET!!! on ticketmaster!

IT.IS.ON!! gonna represent fred MD! lol ..........MJ ALL THE WAY BABY!!! shamone!!

Yeah Earthly,

This is the Dance Party I had posted about in the Vigil Section asking if anyone wanted to go..SO now I know we 3 are going. You, Geenie, and MJJFAN4life! Cool beans!

I went to the the last one here (That one was Prince Vs. Madonna vs MJ). There is no dress code. I wore a nice black outfit with my MJ hat! It's totally fun.

If anyone else plans to go..you need to buy a ticket now..cause it sells out and they do not sale tix at door and will not let you in. Take my word for it! lol! I also have spoken to Dredd Via E-mail..I gotta give him some MJ tracks he seems not to have! lol!

5373_649568771967_15617459_37604062_104712_n.jpg

Last edited:

Damn, If I were on the East coast, I'd go in a HEARTBEAT...

Ja! It would be soooo awesome if you could go! and I could finally meet ya!:cheeky: hehe!

MJJFan..would you like me to buy your ticket along with mine tonight? Geenie you got yours right? And Eartly got hers..so I think we straight!

Come on ShawnT you gotta buy early before it sells out! hehe!

Back