Public Viewing, Neverland Ranch, Would michael of wanted this? ? ? Would He?

Vengeance

Proud Member
I don't think Mj would want his funeral at Neverland & I probably also don't think he would want a public viewing, I don't like this at all it is a full privacy intrusion for him I think & I am disgusted :(

These are my opinions.

maybe michael has left instructions for his funeral, i think the family will do their very best to honour his wishes.

I'm not sure how to answer this. He was a very private person, but he was also someone who loved and was willing to sacrifice a lot for his fans. I think he would be happy if this helped his fans get some closure and helped them move on from this pain... but I don't know, I'm still confused about all of this.

I do not think Michael would have wanted to be gawped at and scrutinised even in death.

i also have mixed emotions about this and two different opinions.
i dont know it..

I don't think he would want that at all... think about yourself, would you like the whole world watch your dead body? and he was trying to keep his privacy as much as he could and he tried to protect his kids and now they will see him like that in TV and newspapers...I'm sad about that, it's not right...

I think he would have wanted his fans to be able to come that close to him and say goodbye. He was always reaching out to us. I DO believe that he would want it closed tho, so that you cant SEE him.. thats a bit too much.

Just on sky news now, there will be NO public or private viewing at neverland,, well i must say that is a relief to me..

I really hope they don't record the family going into the private service or anything...My eyes tear up just thinking if the media caught a glimpse of the children's faces as they walk into the funeral :(

now this will really make fans upset why can't they not let the fans pay their last respects why has it been axed why

Guys we have to remember the Jackson family haven't said anything. It's all media reports nothing more.

Guys we have to remember the Jackson family haven't said anything. It's all media reports nothing more.

Yeah should have made my post more clear,, the jackson family release a statement saying there will be NO public or private viewing at neverland but a public memorial is been discussed.

I don't think Michael would have wanted this. Unless he specifically requested an open coffin, I don't think it should be allowed. He's given us more than enough, he owes the world nothing. Michael's passing is heartbreaking enough as it is, imagine how much worse it'll be to see pictures of his body sprawled across newspapers and magazines. Don't think scummy tabloids won't use this as an opportunity to make MORE money out of him, this is exactly what they want.
You have to think of his children too. Imagine how devastating it would be to see their Father like that. It doesn't matter if they don't see his body for themselves, it's only a matter of time before they'll see pictures in magazines, newspapers, internet and TV. Once the media get ahold of a picture, it'll be everywhere.

I can't believe this is going to happen :(

Back