Question about Randy Jackson in the Marlon's docu

Stacya

Proud Member
Sorry to ask a very stupid question, but the fact is I'm french and sometimes have difficulties to understand all words in interviews. (I never speak on this forum because my english wouldn't be good but I love to read you!)

In Marlon's documentary, American First Family of Music, the five brothers (no Michael) are interviewed by Valencia, Marlon's daughter, and there is a moment where Randy speaks and I what I understood is very weird :

Randy : "My father used to pee on the bed, and to pee on me, and the sisters were matching (???), and .??????"
and all the brothers are confused and say "hey Randy....". They seemed embarrased but Randy goes on and everyone laugh and Jermaine said "You can swim now". Then Randy goes on "I go with Michael and Marlon.....etc"

I don"t understand anything with that. Joe pee on the bed ????? Pee on Randy ?
Or maybe it's an expression. Please, is there someone to help me to write Randys statement ? Or to explain if you renember it. Thanks you.

Hi Stacya.

I think they were referring to the fact that Randy as a child used to wet the bed.

A lot of small children have that problem.

Thanks you. This is the most probable thing he said I think. But, in the begining, he said "my father used to...and my father...." so I wondered if he wanted to say that his father was so terrific that he pees on the bed ??? Damn' ! Why am I not english !

No, no, no!

I think Randy said to Valencia "your father, he used to pee in the bed" >> He was talking about Marlon (Marlon is Valencia's daughter)
He says:
"that matras is still there, and he'd pee on me because I slept between him and Michael. In the bunkbed, in the middle. In the middle bunk"
Then Jermaine says: "That's why you can swim now?"
Randy: "Yeah, that's why I can swim. Tito and Jermaine were in the top bunk. Marlon, Michael and I were in the middle bunk and Jackie at the bottom"
Marlon: "there were only 2 bedrooms in the whole house"

No, no, no!

I think Randy said to Valencia "your father, he used to pee in the bed" >> He was talking about Marlon (Marlon is Valencia's daughter)
He says:
"that matras is still there, and he'd pee on me because I slept between him and Michael. In the bunkbed, in the middle. In the middle bunk"
Then Jermaine says: "That's why you can swim now?"
Randy: "Yeah, that's why I can swim. Tito and Jermaine were in the top bunk. Marlon, Michael and I were in the middle bunk and Jackie at the bottom"
Marlon: "there were only 2 bedrooms in the whole house"

Does anyone have a link that clip?? I've seen part of that documentary on youtube but I can't find that part... sounds cute!! I'd love to see it!

Back