Question on superbowl commercial

Well we wouldnt know anything about the commercial until it airs. And it would air only on Superbowl day but there will be other commercials for T25 that will air on other days especially the week before the release dates.

It is supposed to be a "Thriller"-themed commercial for the soft-drink "SoBe Life Water" by PepsiCo.

*unconfirmed, but most likely*

Well we have 6 days/6hours/15 minutes before the SUPERBOWL begins.. So in 6 days we'll find out and view.. I CANT WAIT

For people in the uk:
The BBC is to broadcast the Super Bowl live for the first time this year, with a late Sunday night showing on BBC2.They will host the Super Bowl XLII show live from the University of Phoenix Stadium in Arizona, at 10.30pm (UK time) on Sunday 3 February.

^The only problem is that the bbc do not show commercials except adverts for shows on bbc channels. So will we see the advert? I watched the superbowl last year in the uk on ITV and I remember I saw the adverts, I thought I was watching american adverts so I was hoping this year I would be able to see the advert

Last edited:
Michael Jackson hopes to stage a Thriller comeback at American football's Super Bowl next weekend. As part of marketing for the 25th anniversary of the classic album, a TV advert for a vitamin-enhanced drink from Pepsi will be broadcast with a Thriller theme during the big game next Sunday.

Metro

So does this mean MJ is on good terms with Pepsi (and vice versa of course!) and is this a one time deal?

it means u shouldnt believe a word that comes out of dimond lieing b*** mouth

th e whole dam article is from her. ppl need to look at the actual source of these stories instead of posting her crap all over the boards

How do you determine whats a reliable source or not. The quote I posted says nothing about her.

dimond is the primary source for this story. she wrote it first and 100'a of articles with the exact same info were created within hrs of her article being posted. you do the maths

if i remeber well akon said that he has working with michael on a project that will air around superbowl time...(im sure is the commercial) so..i think michael will be in..its the best way to promote himself rightnow look really good...

Last edited:
I sit here and think when and what time will it air?? lol i know its during the games but when? lol what kind of commercial do you think it might be?

OH i would like to ad if the commercial does include himself its going to give me chills..good chills and what if the commercial is a montage of him and then MJ 2008 COMES OUT

Last edited:
well i seen a sneak peak of the commercial..and from the looks it seems as if the sobe lizard and i whole bunch of sobe lizards will porbably be doing the lizard dance naked lol. And he says he gets 2 dance with a girl so maybe the sobe lizard plays michael. hmmmmm

Last edited:
So, based on the teaser, it appears as if the claymation-based Lee the Lizard and "about thirty" other guys (presumably more lizards) will be dancing naked with Naomi Campbell. Based on the forthcoming promotional domain Thrillicious.com and other persistent rumors, it seems likely that the dance sequence in the commercial will be a parody of the world famous Thriller sequence. It would be nice to see MJ make a cameo like holding the drink or something like that.

Back