Raising Money For A New Community Forum

Herrie

Proud Member
The new forum build has completed the migration of content and members, I am now testing and tweeking things so soon it will be ready for moveing to the main page of MJJC.

To make you all aware there will be a period of a few days downtime due to me having to upgrade my server so the new one will work, due the this one being so old I have not been able to update the server as the new versions do not support the old versions of vbulletin, so once this is done we will update you via our socials etc, or you may just refresh and the new will appear.
Thanks for the heads up and great work! Do you know if the new forum software will have a Tapatalk plugin installed as well? This would be very helpful since we can then visit and post to the forum using Tapatalk like we can currently with the existing software.

Sent from my Titan using Tapatalk

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Thanks for the heads up and great work! Do you know if the new forum software will have a Tapatalk plugin installed as well? This would be very helpful since we can then visit and post to the forum using Tapatalk like we can currently with the existing software.

Sent from my Titan using Tapatalk

It won't at first, but we will be installing up to date softwares back into the new forum, unfortunately anything on here is not compatible with the new one as everything is so old here.

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Guys another update, Unfortunately we have some group migrating issues, so we have made the decision to merge all member groups into the proud member group, this will include patrons and junior members, all the others will be left in awaiting verification, so if you see a change to your group this will be why, once on the new forum we will look to what tools are available to create groups again.

Glanni

Proud Member
all the content from the old forum will be moved to the new forum?

and will the search be similar to the old search option? can i for all threads which were started by me (Glanni) for example?

Gaz

Owner And Founder
all the content from the old forum will be moved to the new forum?

and will the search be similar to the old search option? can i for all threads which were started by me (Glanni) for example?

Yes and yes.

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Just to let you all know I have had to merge the Patrons back with the Proud membership until we are on our new board.

Kenn K

Proud Member
I haven't been here long, but I have so much respect and love for the people putting all the time and effort into preserving/defending Michael's legacy. Also, this place could use a facelift :tonguev3: Donated

Anna

Free As A Bird
Please note, if you want to donate to the cost of the forum upgrade, you should use the gofundme link - https://gofund.me/cc0dd763

Donations made via the Patreon or PayPal links on the forum will go towards the monthly cost of the server.

Thanks for supporting MJJC.

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Guys, as you can now see we have a new forum, however we still need from crowd funding to pay for it, please now you have seen the new, if you have anything spare I’d be most grateful.

Please send to - https://gofund.me/cc0dd763