090626jacksonboots1988.jpg

52142michaeljacksoncele.jpg

16854099ladirect7272009.jpg

16878580ladirect7272009.jpg

16878602ladirect7272009.jpg

Last edited:

elmari

THANK YOU FOR THESE PICTURES!!!!

There are really some gems in this thread, but I think my favorite one was Michael with little 3T! I just think that is the most adorable picture. :)

ameliajayne

fantastic pictures,.....................thanks for sharing

aaaaaw some beautiful stuff there

wow that vanity fair cover......................filling up now looking through all these

GinnyJackson

2akik4o.jpg

Thanks for this pic! I would have given anything to see them working together. My 2 Favorite men! Vincent Price ROCKS!!! Mj is so CUTE in this pic!

VanX

I believe the girl that Michael has his hand on is actress Shannon Elizabeth from movies AMerican Pie

I thought it looked like her.
How the heck would she get acquainted with Michael?
I hope he wasn't a fan of hers simply because she went topless in that movie.

GinnyJackson

I thought it looked like her.
How the heck would she get acquainted with Michael?
I hope he wasn't a fan of hers simply because she went topless in that movie.

let us not forget that Michael was a red blooded American Made Man and he appreciated a nice set of breasts just like every other man..... I think she is very lucky and must see that now.

Besides we admire his bits whats wrong with him admiring hers? lol ;)

monique09

I'm planning my tattoo and I would love to have these two full photos because I know they crop them for the cover and I'd like them as large as possible in really high quality because I want a portrait, almost positive the Vanity Fair one, taking up pretty much one whole side of my back. I'm definitely getting the magazines, but they transfer the picture directly onto you and then tattoo it, so I need just the photo with no writing etc. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it!! I know there are some awesome people here that can pretty much find anything as we've all seen in this thread.

VanX

let us not forget that Michael was a red blooded American Made Man and he appreciated a nice set of breasts just like every other man..... I think she is very lucky and must see that now.

Besides we admire his bits whats wrong with him admiring hers? lol ;)

What's wrong is that I'm insanely jealous, obviously, haha.

My two loves... Michael and Freddie :wub:

zzzzz12341234.jpg

JoanMJ

:wild: :wild: :wub:

I hope they're having a party up in heaven right now :cry:

My two favorite men are up there singing and performing their butts off. Those two are the greatest performers the world will ever see.

Amazing photos. I hope Michael knew how beautiful and sexy he truly was/is.

KayHey

Thank you so much for all these brilliant photos! I was in need of a pick-me-up and these pics did the trick. :)

Emerald

Awww LOL Mike does NOT look impressed that they wrecked his cool threads with that cake! hahah

The pics with Lisa Marie are so sweet..they really looked in love.

Top Bottom