REQ Does anybody have pictures of Michael Jackson's eyes (non Photoshoped Pics Please!)

mjlover43

Proud Member
I just love Michael Jackson's eyes every time I look in his eyes I just melt so does anybody have Michael Jackson's eyes Pictures please no Photoshop altered Pictures Please . I am asking this because I am also trying to draw Michael Jackson in Manga style and I need a close up of his eyes so I can get the get the details from each direction the light hits his
eyes.

I will post the finished project once I am done with it I will post it on the fan art thread.

Last edited:
Will these help?

mjeyes.jpg

jy12002ev9.jpg

Damn.....what is it about those eyes that makes me not able to turn away! Seriously, I think i'm paralyzed.

1983photoshooting.jpg
vibespec.jpg
dear oh dear what happened from there to then? in my opinion ( not saying im right) this is a dreadful picture of him :no:he looks really good in the first one, the second one :bugeyedhe looks like somethin out of a horror film, halloween comes to mind:doh: sorry yall but its true

1983photoshooting.jpg
vibespec.jpg
dear oh dear what happened from there to then? in my opinion ( not saying im right) this is a dreadful picture of him :no:he looks really good in the first one, the second one :bugeyedhe looks like somethin out of a horror film, halloween comes to mind:doh: sorry yall but its true
The second picture is stretched horizontally, makes his features look slightly disproportionate therefore your 'halloween comes to mind'.
I believe so anyway.
I think it's a good picture though, with the exception of the hair, maybe.
:)
EDIT: Also, it looks like it's HEAVILY photoshopped. Seriously. [Especially considering it looks like a relatively recent studio shot.]

hes the most beautiful person i have ever seen!!!!
love him forever
every part of him is beautiful

Back