Say Goodnight to Michael

Very.b

Proud Member
Good night my King, rest well and don’t look down here for a while. We love you, we miss you and we don’t forget your teachings. ��

Sarah_MJ

Proud Member
Dear Michael, just wanted to let you know I love you and I'm here for you. Going to defend your name and legacy, and most importantly your messages together will millions of others around the globe. I think about you every day, carrying you in my heart everywhere I go. I hope you are doing well whereever you may be now. And I hope you can feel our love. We're all here for you, have no worries. I love you, goodnight.

angelofhope

Proud Member
Michael I love you so much. I miss you everyday. Goodnight my innocent King.

Antwort

Proud Member
Good night, Michael or is it always day where u are, so very far away? Either way, you should be surrounded by light.

I miss you so much and love you even more you beautiful king, you :heart:

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$100.00
Standing in my kitchen and suddenly on my radio station " I just can't stop loving you" is played.
In the last weeks sometimes you feel like "the roar of the lynch mob is so loud that you are convinced your voice can never be heard."

But we have to be heard and we will ...and for myself i feel that i just can't stop loving him. #MJFam

large.jpg

Sleep well, little prince.

Marina H.

Proud Member
Goodnight, Michael. We find some consolation in the thought that you can now sleep peacefully, whereas in life even falling into deep, restorative sleep seems to have been a struggle for you. You missed so many things that we take for granted but maybe that's the price for talent and charisma.

KgB

Proud Member
Sweet dreams Michael ? I think of you every day and miss the feeling I had, knowing I shared the same planet as you.

Antwort

Proud Member
Good night, Michael and.........Merry Christmas!!! I love you so, soooo very much.

haveyouseenmychildhood

Proud Member
It's almost 2020 here where I live and I can barely stop myself from crying. I'm about to start a new decade without you but I really do hope and pray that your name will be cleared once and for all this year. Good night, Applehead, I love you so much

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
Good night Michael. You are always on my mind and in my heart. You are still missed so much every day.

haveyouseenmychildhood

Proud Member
My sweet prince, I've dreamt about you recently and I find myself thinking about you every day. Good night, Applehead, I'm sure you're somewhre out there smiling down on us!