Smile though your heart is aching.......

Sophielo

Proud Member
wja1d2.jpg

This thread is for us to share those funny moments, amusing stories and hilarious video clips of Michael being Michael!

Michael had the most beautiful smile and most contagious laugh - let us remember that here!

That´s a wonderful idea. I think it´s important to go on with your life. Michael wouldn´t want it if his fans would cry endlessly because of him. He´s in paradise - that´s what makes me feel better.

I could have never thought that tomorrow would hit me so hard again. I thought I'd be ok, but when I came home today I started to feel incredibly sad. Wonder how tomorrow will be and I have to go to work. Said I would wear my Michael shirt, but I'm not sure if that is a good idea....

Michael has the most beautiful smile I've seen in my life and the cutest laugh. When you see him smiling and watch him laughing, you are not able to help yourself from laughing too & crying together. That happens to me all the time. I love you so much Michael.

[youtube]RPqOfoZH2sc[/youtube]

Michael Jackson - pardon

Michael Jackson - WMA 1995 Rehearsal

Something that never ceases to make me smile!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YXkveNXUuk

The way he screams "AHH!!!!! NO!!!!!! IMMA KILL YOU MAC!!!!!!

*Michael while being pushed into a pool* "IM A NICE PERSON!, I JUST TOOK A SHOWER!! And I WASHED MY HAIR THOROUGHLY!!!:)"

Last edited:
Back