Songs recorded by Michael Jackson & Freddie Mercury to be released "within the next year"

dmehta

Proud Member
Songs recorded by Michael Jackson & Freddie Mercury to be released "within the next year"

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-24008385-michael-jackson-to-sing-again-with-queen-stars.do

Michael Jackson to sing again with Queen stars

Alistair Foster, Showbusiness Correspondent
Updated 12:11pm on 10 Nov 2011

2910maybri1_415.jpg

Rocking on: Brian May is working on songs left by Mercury and Jackson

Queen stars Brian May and Roger Taylor are working on tracks featuring the late Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson which will be ready "in the next year".The demos were recorded in the Eighties at Jackson's house while Queen were on tour in the US. At the Classic Rock Roll Of Honour ceremony at the Camden Roundhouse, May, 64, said: "We've been talking to Jackson's estate and they're happy."Queen won the reissue of the year award, The Who's Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend collected the classic album award for Quadrophenia and Jeff Beck, who performed with Joss Stone and Chrissie Hynde, was given the living legend award.

Re: Songs recorded by Michael Jackson & Freddie Mercury to be released "within the next year"

Great. I'm happy that Brian May and Roger Taylor will be finishing the songs! Victory, State of Shock and There Must Be More To Life Than This... Finaly!

Re: Songs recorded by Michael Jackson & Freddie Mercury to be released "within the next year"

Yes. Yes. Why eee ess

Awesome! It's awesome stuff like this that keeps his legacy alive and attract new fans. I know a LOT of people who became MJ fans because of collaborations and the like. Thanks for the post!

YAY! Can't wait :)

Excellent news!

Great!

Definitely Number 1 in UK! Freddie & MJ!

Cool. I would like to hear Freddie's version of state of shock. It would be great.

great!! I hope its stuff we have not heard :)

great!! I hope its stuff we have not heard :)

We've heard demos of State of Shock and There Must Be More To Life Than This. We haven't heard Victory yet.

Wow! Thanks for posting! I love Brian May for always speaking so highly about Michael both as a legendary genius as well as an amazing human being! :)

Hope he does justice to the songs and they do both Michael and Freddie proud! :)

Love, thanks and all the best to you guys! :)

Aaah, finally, good news. :)

:wild: great - I can't wait. Thank you for posting.

Queen is amazing! I love Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon :):):)

Amazing. I'm so excited about this. That's the kind of stuff that should make the next album. I don't care how old it is.

can't wait!

I'm glad we finally got some more news about these songs, if I had to guess a release date I would say out in time for Christmas next year.

Great !!!!!!

I can't wait

Great news.

GREAT NEWS!!!!! It's so exiting!
Hope this tracks won't be the one and only new tracks we'd have next year. I'm waiting for much more unreleased material to be released!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-24008385-michael-jackson-to-sing-again-with-queen-stars.do

Michael Jackson to sing again with Queen stars

Alistair Foster, Showbusiness Correspondent
Updated 12:11pm on 10 Nov 2011

2910maybri1_415.jpg

Rocking on: Brian May is working on songs left by Mercury and Jackson

Queen stars Brian May and Roger Taylor are working on tracks featuring the late Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson which will be ready "in the next year".The demos were recorded in the Eighties at Jackson's house while Queen were on tour in the US. At the Classic Rock Roll Of Honour ceremony at the Camden Roundhouse, May, 64, said: "We've been talking to Jackson's estate and they're happy."Queen won the reissue of the year award, The Who's Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend collected the classic album award for Quadrophenia and Jeff Beck, who performed with Joss Stone and Chrissie Hynde, was given the living legend award.

yesss, finaly. :p
i hope they dont change too much on it ("there must be more to life than this" and "state of shock"). i mean i hope they doing a better job than for example lenny kravitz. ^^

maybe something like this version, the version I've created in 2005... (and now shared all over on youtube)? :p

[youtube]qwfZVEHDq24[/youtube]

*can't wait'" :p :p :p

Last edited:

i hope they dont change too much on it ("there must be more to life than this" and "state of shock"). i mean i hope they doing a better job than for example lenny kravitz. ^^

maybe something like this version, the version I've created in 2005... (and now shared all over on youtube)? :p

I'm absolutely exiting and hoping to listen to Victory song. It's the main what i'm waiting for :)

So looking forward to this.

I'm absolutely exiting and hoping to listen to Victory song. It's the main what i'm waiting for :)

i also would prefer this song. cause i want to hear something new. the other two are only "covers".

ill bet whatever the song sounds like well get at least SOME new agressive sounding vocals at some point of the song :)

As far as I know the "There must be more to life than this" on YouTube is fan made - cut together from Michael's demo and Freddie's album version. So I'm interested in the end product by professionals and in a professional studio.

:wild::woohoo::eek:mg::butterflies:
:punk::clapping:
:dancin::clap::jump:
:dance_party::happy_dance:

:imbad:rogerfriedman:
I'm sooo excited, I think I'm gonna...:blowup:!!!!

It was you that made that?!

Back