Songs that could have made great concert openers

analogue

Proud Member
I think Another Part Of Me could have been a great opener. There could be some awesome built up and then the song kicks in. Unbreakable is another good one I think. And probably would have been the opener on the Invincible Tour if that happened.

What do you think would have been a good concert opener?

SmoothCriminal1995

Proud Member
Nice idea mate
I think Bad would have made such a great big opening song, like it did for the album

analogue

Proud Member
Nice idea mate
I think Bad would have made such a great big opening song, like it did for the album

BAD is one of those songs that works great as both an opening song and a closing song. And if Michael ever did an unplugged show I always thought that Music And Me would have been the perfect opening for that.

SmoothCriminal1995

Proud Member
BAD is one of those songs that works great as both an opening song and a closing song. And if Michael ever did an unplugged show I always thought that Music And Me would have been the perfect opening for that.

Yeah that's a great point, I'd never thought about Mike doing an unplugged show. I only ever picture him doing the biggest show on a huge scale

Nite Line

Proud Member
I thinking Working Day & Night could have been a great concert opener. Also, Get On The Floor, if that was every performed live.

analogue

Proud Member
If there was an Invincible Tour I could see the opening being an Unbreakable/Heartbreaker/Invincible Medley.

Xscape2041

Proud Member
We are here to change the world.
I imagine how it could have been with like a captain eo 2.0 opening on this is it with the spheres and the whiteish diamond costume by zaldy.