Sony should release two singles to radio at one time

BabeBeMine

Proud Member
Many labels do this and release two tracks to stations at one time.

Considering in the US, MJ's primary support comes from Urban radio if i were Sony id release "I Like The Way You Love Me" to r&b/hip hop radio.

With "Hollywod Tonight" allegedly as the 2nd single id add this track as well.

US radio is what i mean. This song is perfect for r&b radio and i think it would have a similair impact as Butterflies from 2002. That feel good r&b MJ track.

I think that Best Of Joy would make a good radio single.

Considering in the US, MJ's primary support comes from Urban radio if i were Sony id release "I Like The Way You Love Me" to r&b/hip hop radio.

US radio is what i mean. This song is perfect for r&b radio and i think it would have a similair impact as Butterflies from 2002. That feel good r&b MJ track.
Good idea. Urban/R&B radio was loving Butterflies back in 2002.

Yup. Best of Joy would be a great choice as well.

Hit two different radio styles at the same time. Even though i think Hollywood Tonight is great for r&b/hip hop as well.

Just hit em with a BANG.....The album is struggling because Sony is releasing the wrong tracks. Imagine if in 2001 Sony released "Lost Children" first.....Not a bad track, but it's not Butterflies.

I know but they dont want to know:no:

Good idea. Seeing Sony f*ck up two or three singles at once should be less painful than one after the other.

Back