Spider-Man is coming to the Marvel cinematic universe

Galactus123

Proud Member
I think Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were the only good parts in last two movies. It will be awesome to see Spider-Man in the same movie with The Avengers.

analogue

Proud Member
Marvel as said that they want Peter Parker in his high school years. So I think they're gonna go with someone quite young.

Galactus123

Proud Member
Tom Holland will be the new Spider-Man and Jon Watts will be directing the movie:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...-spider-man-and-will-be-directed-by-jon-watts

holland-as-spider-man-haeder.jpg

analogue

Proud Member
I just hope that Tom Holland has enough charisma to play the character. Not just as Spider-Man, but as Peter Parker also. What a lot of people don't know or forget is that in the comics Peter had a great deal of charisma, and he had a sense of humor in and out of costume. How else do you think he attracted girls like Betty Brant, Liz Allen, Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane? Peter Parker wasn't always a quiet, timid person like Sam Rami led a lot of people to believe.

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
I hope not. We already saw Venom not long ago. There is not point in using the same villians again in my opinion.

They totally butchered venoms character in that movie, in fact spiderman 3 was not too good imo. I want them to do venom proper as he is portrayed in the comics and animated shows.

Galactus123

Proud Member
They totally butchered venoms character in that movie, in fact spiderman 3 was not too good imo. I want them to do venom proper as he is portrayed in the comics and animated shows.

I think the design was great:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JIx7GBFLeg

Only his voice was the problem and he should have talked about himself as we. As a fan I would like to see the black suit and Venom story told again but it might not be good when you think about it from the general audience perspective. Why do the same movie again but a little differently?

analogue

Proud Member
Found the perfect actor for The Vulture

Robert Englund
RobertVulture.jpg

He's age appropriate for the character, he resembles the character and he voiced the character on The Spectacular Spider-Man animated series. With a mix of stunt men and CGI, Robert Englund could own this part easily.

Galactus123

Proud Member
I'm not sure how to feel about the news. I think the MCU Spider-Man had been a bit disappointing. Would be great to see Tom Hardy Venom and Spider-Man in a same movie.

Top Bottom