Teddy Riley Thinks Michael Is Still Alive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayik

Proud Member
On ThatGrapeJuice.net, in the last 2 minutes of the video interview with Teddy he says he believes Michael is still alive considering "facts that he knows."

Hmmm, crazy! LOL!

Old news and already discussed in several threads.

MJ is dead.

Oh. I didn't know this was posted as old news considering this interview just was posted a few hours ago...sorry.

old news he didnt mean alive. he said he mean in spirit, later soooooooo get over it.

Okay I've had enough of the attitudes. Second of all in that video he made it clear he wasn't talking about "spirit" so maybe this is new to you guys so don't go after me with your "get over it" alright thanks.

I'm sorry - I didn't mean to be personal.

Only wanted to state that it was already posted. Nothing on you.

old news he didnt mean alive. he said he mean in spirit, later soooooooo get over it.

no he did not. (check the thread with everythin he's said, in the conspiracy section)

look, just leave him alone to believe what he wants. don't twist it just cause you don't feel the same. this is probably a stage he is going through.. many others went the same way.. believing in 'the hoax'.. it makes you feel better for a while.. like a defense.. until you start to heal.. the belief/interest/investigation into 'the hoax' generally goes away after a while.. some people carry on believing it based on the 'evidence' they feel they have. that's ok too. if they want to. just respect the fact that people have a right to believe what they want.

Last edited:
Okay I've had enough of the attitudes. Second of all in that video he made it clear he wasn't talking about "spirit" so maybe this is new to you guys so don't go after me with your "get over it" alright thanks.

No doubt...Some people have never heard of the word 'respect'...

No doubt...Some people have never heard of the word 'respect'...

Hey, if it came out wrong I am sorry. I did not by any means tryed to be rude or anything.

I just saw this was already postet, wrote that and moved on.

I really meant no disrespect.

Hey, if it came out wrong I am sorry. I did not by any means tryed to be rude or anything.

I just saw this was already postet, wrote that and moved on.

I really meant no disrespect.

I didn't mean you in particular...I meant in general....I just find when someone posts a new thread, and it's old news, they get crapped on that's all...no need for that....

^^^

True. It could be said in a better way. I'll do that next time. :)

There is a thread about this already in the conspiracy section. Please discuss it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back