The BAD25 Packages/ Products, Your Orders etc. etc. [Discussion]

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
I did NOT realize that Itunes actually worked in Ethiopia, but apparently it does!!! :wild: So I got to buy the DVD on itunes and Watch it and just finished it now! and OMG! For Most of the performance, my mouth was hanging open and just goosebumps and chills all over my body just from watching it! He did more than 5 songs back to back and it was kinda' interesting to me since on the Dangerous and HIStory tour, he did a few songs then took a break… This was after all his FIREST Solo tour and You could actually see his excitement and his ENERGY! His spirits were up and everything Perfect.

cmstrike

Proud Member
"Shipping Soon."

Soon?

It's September 18th. The release date. I placed my order in June.

Get it together, Amazon.

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
earthlyme;3710989 said:
I did NOT realize that Itunes actually worked in Ethiopia, but apparently it does!!! :wild: So I got to buy the DVD on itunes and Watch it and just finished it now! and OMG! For Most of the performance, my mouth was hanging open and just goosebumps and chills all over my body just from watching it! He did more than 5 songs back to back and it was kinda' interesting to me since on the Dangerous and HIStory tour, he did a few songs then took a break… This was after all his FIREST Solo tour and You could actually see his excitement and his ENERGY! His spirits were up and everything Perfect.
I know the feeling,when i got mine yesterday i put it on straight away,i felt like i did when i was a teenager ,when i first became a fan during the bad era,I was getting all butterflies in my stomache,he takes your breath away,a true artist ,noone will ever come near him,also makes me miss him even more,wish he could feel the excitement we are feeling about a new release.

wire

Proud Member
Virgin Megastore : I honestly dont know when we will receive it.

What !!!!!!!! I have no idea how long I will have to wait to get my copy of the deluxe package ... I thought every single music store around the worl would make sure to be provided with it on time but apparently no ! At least not in the Middle East.
Waiting ......... and cant help listening to the unreleased on the net.. damn!

mjchris

Proud Member
KGrHqNHJC8EWrTvmyBQVtdWGeOg60_57.jpg

T2eC16RHJGIE9nnWqyMDBQVtqYTU60_57.jpg

T2eC16FHJG8E9nyfmFi6BQVtwFN1Mg60_57.jpg

important note. about the japanese edtion.
i asked the seller if the lyrics are included. as you can see a white booklet is included. normally its the lyrics booklet (album releases from the past mostly have this included)

and yes, they are included! in the white booklet.
and the two IJCSLY versions could have the spanish and french lyrics.

Bubs

Proud Member
I'm about to spend $35 at Walmart for the deluxe package.

*breaks open piggy bank*

I couldn't help it but the bolded part made me burst out laughing.
The mental image was so funny:clapping:
I don't know you, your gender or age but I had this picture of person going towards piggy bank with hammer on the hand:D

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
KGrHqNHJC8EWrTvmyBQVtdWGeOg60_57.jpg

T2eC16RHJGIE9nnWqyMDBQVtqYTU60_57.jpg

T2eC16FHJG8E9nyfmFi6BQVtwFN1Mg60_57.jpg

important note. about the japanese edtion.
i asked the seller if the lyrics are included. as you can see a white booklet is included. normally its the lyrics booklet (album releases from the past mostly have this included)

and yes, they are included! in the white booklet.
and the two IJCSLY versions could have the spanish and french lyrics.

So Only the Japanese edition have the Lyrics booklet?

athina_livadi

Proud Member
I received my Buckled Deluxe Edition today and I couldn't be happier!!!
Thank you Michael I adore you!!!
A big thank you to the MJEstate!!!

Love.him

Proud Member
You should request the money back. They probably won't do it automatically.

Looks i'm not gonna get the dvd, but it's not amazon's fault. I received a call from Chronopost telling me it did not deliver in the neighborhood i live in anymore. I was busy so i could not pick up the phone but i heard the dude when he left the message "call us back to tell us if you want to come pick it up at this place or if you want it delivered at your post office."

EDIT: I knew i would kill my phone credit (they made me listen to Slash for ages, i mean it was not really Slash but i heard some dumb guitar for ages) but i called anyway. These pricks know what they're doing, hearing a feminine voice kinda calmed me down a little (i was still very frustrated and angry though). I have a question, the lady told me i could have the dvd delivered at the nearest post office so i chose this option. Given this delay, Amazon will refund the 2.99 euros i paid to have it delivered today right ?

Lorraine

Proud Member
I have the Deluxe which I LOVE! but I am also getting the collectors edition too :wild: I have an amazing friend that ordered hers and mine.

L

~Lindsey~

Word Smith Sr, yes Amazon should refund u the delivery charge, I bought mine with first class delivery which was supposed to guarantee day of release delivery-that didn't happen. I phoned customer service and they are now refunding the delivery charge.

Well done to MJFam for ordering so many copies of the Bad dvd that it is out of stock at amazon uk!

HIStory

Proud Member

loveforever

Proud Member
I just received my bad25 package, it's so cool. I love the bad poster so much, and the picture booklets are so beautiful too. Well done! Worth every penny I spent. Haven't listened the cds or DVD yet.

Memefan

Proud Member
wooooooooooooo impressive !!!

I'd wait if I were you.

Never underestimate the "powers that be" 's ability to screw such an amazing product.

I just went to two stores and none had the concert DVD, simply because the stores didn't bother ordering anything but the 2-CD set. No Deluxe. No standalone DVD.

*sigh* Will try Best Buy next.

Last edited:

LLCz

Proud Member
Does anyone have the Target Version (9 Videos) or the Wal-Mart Version (T-Shirt)?

innuendo141

Proud Member
Does anyone have the Target Version (9 Videos) or the Wal-Mart Version (T-Shirt)?

I'm thinking of getting this also... The target one. Wonder how much it would cost to ship to Ireland though from such a store in he states.