The Day I Met Michael

claudiadoina

Proud Member
Thank you.
What an amazing story.It felt so real, I can only imagine her feelings because only reading it is overwhelming.
I cried all throughout reading.

chrissychristina

Proud Member
i really encourage everyone to read this even though it's long, it's so worth it! god, what a touching, incredible story :) made me smile, and laugh too, about the part where she said "these are my friends" and michael's eyes went wide open hahahaha :D

4veryoung

Proud Member
welcum guys & thank u for reading, glad u liked it. It really is a beautiful story...u might wanna share this to others.

wolfrevenant

Proud Member
Very sweet story. I do wonder though, when Michael said "That tree means a lot to me", could he have been referring to the "Giving Tree" in Neverland? Or am I reading too much into things?

Alyssa

Proud Member
WOW!!!
such a BEAUTIFUL story!! :wub: :wub:
shes sooo lucky!
God... :boohoo: that was sooo lovely!

whosbad

Proud Member
What an incredible story!! Wow, exactly how I always imagined Michael´s personality. I really regret that I wasn´t able to see him at any concert. :(
Thanks for sharing!! :)

4veryoung

Proud Member
IF anyone haven't read yet....must read, a really heartwarming story & make u cry? PLz share to others, thank you!

Damelon

Proud Member
Thanks for the link, it was a nice story. Great painting as well!

SoCav

Proud Member
Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy reading stories like this.

ses72683

Proud Member
Thanks for this beautiful story..I felt her nervousness and concern for Michael..I wish this was on video..Michael is so cute! Does anyone have links to other encounters or stories like this..please send me them because I actually enjoy reading these the most.

JamesDean

Proud Member
Thank you 0o0jackie0o0 for bumping this post into my eyes. It is really a nice story, and joyfull reading. Thank you 4everyoung for posting this link. You really are a nice little link source *hug* - I enjoy your posts very much. thanks again

rpvee

Proud Member
That was such a great story! Had me smiling quite a bit. And I'd assume MJ did mean the Giving Tree.

CapnG

Proud Member
Thanks for sharing the link. I regret never having been able to see him in concert. That's the one thing I wanted to do in life.

raz2911

Proud Member
That picture was amazing! She must have spent a tremendous amount of time on it, she deserved to meet MJ.
These type of stories always make me sad though, making me wish I could have met him, or at least have seen him in concert :(

dewey

Proud Member
I keep reading the part where she 'lost it' after posing for the picture and...how he held her so tightly, full of sweet tenderness and concern. The way she describes his eyes, his perfume. Incredible.

di12

Proud Member
It is beautiful and so touching :wub: