The Day I Met Michael

Thank you.
What an amazing story.It felt so real, I can only imagine her feelings because only reading it is overwhelming.
I cried all throughout reading.

i really encourage everyone to read this even though it's long, it's so worth it! god, what a touching, incredible story :) made me smile, and laugh too, about the part where she said "these are my friends" and michael's eyes went wide open hahahaha :D

welcum guys & thank u for reading, glad u liked it. It really is a beautiful story...u might wanna share this to others.

Very sweet story. I do wonder though, when Michael said "That tree means a lot to me", could he have been referring to the "Giving Tree" in Neverland? Or am I reading too much into things?

WOW!!!
such a BEAUTIFUL story!! :wub: :wub:
shes sooo lucky!
God... :boohoo: that was sooo lovely!

What an incredible story!! Wow, exactly how I always imagined Michael´s personality. I really regret that I wasn´t able to see him at any concert. :(
Thanks for sharing!! :)

IF anyone haven't read yet....must read, a really heartwarming story & make u cry? PLz share to others, thank you!

Thanks for the link, it was a nice story. Great painting as well!

Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy reading stories like this.

Thanks for this beautiful story..I felt her nervousness and concern for Michael..I wish this was on video..Michael is so cute! Does anyone have links to other encounters or stories like this..please send me them because I actually enjoy reading these the most.

Thank you 0o0jackie0o0 for bumping this post into my eyes. It is really a nice story, and joyfull reading. Thank you 4everyoung for posting this link. You really are a nice little link source *hug* - I enjoy your posts very much. thanks again

That was such a great story! Had me smiling quite a bit. And I'd assume MJ did mean the Giving Tree.

Thanks for sharing the link. I regret never having been able to see him in concert. That's the one thing I wanted to do in life.

That picture was amazing! She must have spent a tremendous amount of time on it, she deserved to meet MJ.
These type of stories always make me sad though, making me wish I could have met him, or at least have seen him in concert :(

I keep reading the part where she 'lost it' after posing for the picture and...how he held her so tightly, full of sweet tenderness and concern. The way she describes his eyes, his perfume. Incredible.

It is beautiful and so touching :wub:

Back