The Estate/John Branca Considering Suing 'Leaving Neverland' Director Dan Reed over lies etc

somewhereinthedark

Proud Member
ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4255383 said:
Because he is ego and is only thinking about his money what comes trough MJs music.

It is Branca’s JOB to speak of people loving Michael’s music. Branca AND MCClain(Co-executors of the Estate) are supposed to be paid for running the Estate. I don’t of any other executors who do this job for free. Branca is an attorney that is the reason he is out front. John McClain, a black man, is a former record executive who had a lot to do with Janet’s career, has EQUAL power in the decisions that Branca makes. I don’t know how many of you know that, since you seem to think Branca is making decisions alone. FTR, Branca is one of, if not the biggest entertainment lawyer in the business. He is entertainment lawyer for some of the most famous people in the industry. Branca was already SUPER RICH before he became a CO-executor of the Estate. Therefore, we are not speaking of a little two-bit lawyer. However, Michael’s Estate is his largest client.

Last edited:

somewhereinthedark

Proud Member
Soundmind;4255494 said:
If it were not for MJ's fans and their diligence and patience MJ's image would have been ruined beyond repair at this stage. The estate did absolutely nothing effective to debunk the smear campaign unleashed by the media.

You are correct about the fans. We, the fans, have done an awesome job defending Michael and debunking the lies. However, thst does not take away from the worthy job the Estate is doing in keeping Michael’s legacy alive. At least, give them credit for not just sitting on their asses doing nothing as other estates of recently deceased artists are doing. Not only is the Estate trying to reach new fans, they try to appease Michael’s older fan base. Of course, some are going to complain and sabotage everything thst they do. The problem with that is that when fans try and sabotage the Estate, in reality you are sabotaging Michael, and doing just what the media and haters want-destroying his sales and legacy.

somewhereinthedark

Proud Member
Re: Oh Boy

yeah , same , I have a great respect for them. they work so silently. they do. they mimic Michael's mindset ,composure, & lucidity. I respect that , and they are not quick to jump nor break. I would love to see the 3 stooges try sleep at night. i bet they cant, knowing what mess they have got themselves into lol. ...because once Branca gets greed in court, goodness me. greed will not mentally know whats hit him.

the-truth-always-comes-out-in-the-end-no-matter-15623850.png
182cc38c86ec01f3f12a146c747b6310.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
A-lie-is-fast-but-the-truth-is-slow-in-coming.jpg
images
4778166-Neil-Gaiman-Quote-The-best-way-to-show-people-true-things-is-from.jpg

Thank you. The ESTATE does not need to be at the forefront of debunking these lies as WE, the fans are. I like how they work BEHIND the scenes, and you never know what the are doing, until the come out with it. They are doing their job with the litigation and fighting these lying pieces of scum in the court, andthe fans are doing an extraordinary job defending Michael. Some of you need to stop acting as if the Estate is sitting around twiddling their thumbs doing nothing. They ARE doing their job.

somewhereinthedark

Proud Member
1nn5;4255416 said:
Have you forgot the Cascio tracks ?

I haven’t. However, that doesn’t take away from the great things they have done-Immortal Tour, ONE show in Vegas, XSCAPE album, etc. I was pissed at the Casciotracks, but I’m not going to sit around and not support Michael and the Estates projects because of that one thing.

1nn5

Proud Member
somewhereinthedark;4255505 said:
I haven’t. However, that doesn’t take away from the great things they have done-Immortal Tour, ONE show in Vegas, XSCAPE album, etc. I was pissed at the Casciotracks, but I’m not going to sit around and not support Michael and the Estates projects because of that one thing.
The Estate isn't ideal as you think.
It's true they defended MJ in courts.
But in front of the media, there's no Estate.
There is a lack of creativity from them.

somewhereinthedark

Proud Member
The Estate isn't ideal as you think.
It's true they defended MJ in courts.
But in front of the media, there's no Estate.
There is a lack of creativity from them.

The Estate has also defended Michael in front of the media with several very strong statements. Have you not seen those statements? They are not, nor should they be, out in front of the media on a daily basis defending Michael. They are doing what they are supposed to do. Can you please elaborate what you think they should be doing. Maybe someone can present your ideas to them. Btw, no one said that the Estate was ideal or perfect.

Last edited:

serendipity

Proud Member
I think the Estate did well over all. Maybe they could've done even better by sending a spokes person out there (because their statements were largely ignored by the media), but I honestly think things wouldn't have been much different. The media didn't want (and still doesn't) want to hear and report that side of the story.

I look at this as a JOINT effort by the family and fans acting out there in the media and the Estate handling the legal and BTS things.

And hopefully we will start seeing the good/positive results very soon!

SoCav

Proud Member
The Estate has also defended Michael in front of the media with several very strong statements. Have you not seen those statements?
That initial letter they sent was good. But after that, they've basically been silent and letting the fans do their work for them.

If it was not for Taj and Brandi, MJ fans' tireless dedication and research, and a handful of journos who've gone above and beyond (Mike Smallcombe, Charles Thomson, John Ziegler), then none of the issues with the film or Robson and Safechuck's stories would have ever reached the general public.

And to top it all off Alicia is scolding the fans today in an inaccurate and condescending response...

Last edited:

Albion

Proud Member
I truly believe that the Estate are working hard in the background to produce a robust defence of the claims against Michael. They will not show their hand before they are ready as they would not want to allow HBO, Dan Reed and others, time to fabricate a rebuttal. When they have the opportunity to present their case in court or during arbitration I feel things will change dramatically. Unfortunately, this will not be for several more months.

somewhereinthedark

Proud Member
I truly believe that the Estate are working hard in the background to produce a robust defence of the claims against Michael. They will not show their hand before they are ready as they would not want to allow HBO, Dan Reed and others, time to fabricate a rebuttal. When they have the opportunity to present their case in court or during arbitration I feel things will change dramatically. Unfortunately, this will not be for several more months.

Thank You!!!! I agree with everything you said.

somewhereinthedark

Proud Member
1nn5;4256859 said:
the Estate are working hard!
Can you explain me why Nottage is still working on Don't Stop Til You Get Enough project?

No, I can’t explain why Nottage is still working on the musical. However, I still believe the Estate is working hard behind the scenes. Btw, I came to the conclusion that I don’t like Nottage, and she shouldn’t be working on musical. I have to have faith that the Estate will not allow anything negative to be released on Michael. They know the fan base will not support that.

1nn5

Proud Member
somewhereinthedark;4256861 said:
No, I can’t explain why Nottage is still working on the musical. However, I still believe the Estate is working hard behind the scenes. Btw, I came to the conclusion that I don’t like Nottage, and she shouldn’t be working on musical. I have to have faith that the Estate will not allow anything negative to be released on Michael. They know the fan base will not support that.

Personally, when I see Nottage working on the musical project. It give me an idea about the work of the Estate.

kirst_ie83

Proud Member
The information that I have been shown over the past few days I have come to the John Branca is a crook & is the main root of MJ's financial demise

Laurendaccio

Proud Member
If the estate win this case against HBO , there is a higher percent chance that they go after Dan Reed after HBO .