- Jul 25, 2011
The European Jackson Event has grown from a small party for a select group of people to a true international phenomenon. EJE started over 14 years ago in a small school auditorium in Eindhoven. The perfect combination of magic performances, great dance music and the chance to buy rare pieces of merchandise kept on pulling in more and more people over the years. The crowd got very diverse; young people, older people, real fans and 'just admirers'… all as diverse as today's society.
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v7NB63qF1fg?feature=player_embedded" width="640" height="360" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="max-width: 100%;"></iframe>
Each event passing, the waiting lines of people eager to enter this phenomenon got longer and longer. Several of our events were such a success, that the demand for tickets was greater than the actual available number. For this reason, EJE kept on growing into bigger, better and more awesome venues. We outgrew the auditorium… moved to Dynamo… organized events at the MJ statue in Best.. dance parties in Odeon.. and have now settled in multi-room venue 'de Kei' in Reusel. This location gives us the possibility to provide you with an even bigger and better show than the ones in our previous events!
In 2014, the European Jackson Event will be back - bigger and better than ever before! Join us, as we take you through a journey of celebration and performances in the true spirit of the King of Pop. What do we have to offer you in 2014?
* Tribute artists from all over Europe
* A huge stage to optimally accomodate the various artists that will perform for us
* A full colour lasershow, pyro effects, sillouette screens and a 45.000 Watts lightshow
* An incredible afterparty with top international DJ-s spinning rare Jackson records
* LIVE music by tribute bands and professional musical choirs
* Unique Jackson merchandise, inlcuding limited edition items made specifically for the event
* Tribute films made by professional Dutch filmmakers shown on an immense LED video screen
* A separate room with entertainment for children aged 5 - 12
* Never before heard music by the king of pop
* The chance to win signed Jackson items
* A personal video message by Michael Jackson, as given to us in 2005
* A museum of very rare Michael Jackson collector's items
Tickets are €12,- each for the entire day, or €6,- each for the afterparty only. A limited number are still available on our website, at www.jacksonevent.com - be sure to get yours while they last!