The Gold Pants Appreciation Thread;-)

staywild23

Proud Member
God, I really need to get to bed, lol.

Sorry, wasn't making myself clear. When I said I wasn't sure if it was feasible I just meant the hiring of a cinema. I know here in the UK some indie cinemas do this. Or used to. Film is not my thing so I'm not up to speed on this but some independent cinemas can be hired and you choose the film you want to have screened for your private screening. Which I guess is what MJResearcher was doing. I don't know which version of Dangerous tour film footage they were able to request. Unless there's something already on DVD. Would a cinema use a DVD? I have no idea. Really have no idea how this works but it seems like a good idea. In some ways it would be better than the show cos you would be able to see. And the picture quality would be lovely. I do sometimes get so tired of the crap quality pictures we have to put up with. I know it's better than nothing but, boy, it's frustrating.
Oh no, I do think I understood! I think logistically it would be very hard to make that happen for a number of reasons. I was mostly responding in a facetious way :) The main reason I actually thought of this though is that I know some theater chains have done specialty releases, like Opera for example. I also know a couple years ago there was a limited release of a bunch of Twilight Zone episodes around Halloween and I went to that. So I just can see it being one of those like "limited release" cultural events through theaters around the USA, since stuff like that has happened. I really want it to happen so bad lol. But I'm not sure it ever will. I just choose to believe it haha.

Needless to say, I think we both understand each other perfectly haha!

Hiker

@staywild23 @MacMandy90 @Hiker

"A couple of nights ago I went to watch the Dangerous tour with a friend at a small cinema, it's one that can be hired out to watch whatever you like. It only seats about 70 people, but it was a very lively crowd, and when MJ danced sexy or touched himself the women in the cinema cheered. Good times!!! :D"

From Page 28 of this thread. This is in Australia and it's 2016. No idea if this works in other countries but thought it was interesting.
Oh it would be so wonderful to watch the concerts on big screen with other fans!

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
Oh it would be so wonderful to watch the concerts on big screen with other fans!
I'm sure you peeps must be able to make this happen in your respective countries. The post was only 2016, that's not so long ago.

Brisbane 1987.