The King Of Pop Limited Edition Lithograph Book - Preorder Today

Webbie

Proud Member
Pre-Order the Limited Edition,
“THE KING OF POP: THE LIFE OF MICHAEL JACKSON”
CANVAS PRINT & BOOK SET today!​

“The King of Pop: The Life of Michael Jackson” gicleé print was created by renowned Artist, Kadir Nelson based on the original painting commissioned by the Estate of Michael Jackson. Each limited Edition print is numbered and autographed by Kadir and is sold together with the accompanying book which explains every detail of the mural which commemorates the life and career of Michael Jackson. The limited Edition murals are printed on museum quality paper, using the gicleé technique and individually numbered.

Quantities are extremely limited - only 1000 of the Gold Edition and 350 of the Platinum Edition are being made. Pre-order today to make sure that you will own this beautiful piece of Michael Jackson memorabilia.

The items in this department are for pre-order only.
Your credit card will be charged at the time of checkout and your entire order is estimated to ship on or around April 15, 2011. Please place a separate order to receive non pre-order items sooner. Due to the nature of pre-orders, cancellations or modifications to your order will not be accepted.
<form method="post" name="FormSort" style="display: inline;" action="Dept.aspx?cp=21637_42158&page=1">
</form>

The King of Pop The Life of Michael Jackson by Kadir Nelson Gold Edition Book & Canvas Print Set

$395.00

Only 1000 available!

Get your hands on this limited Gold Edition Book & Canvas Print Set from artist Kadir Nelson, featuring his book The King Of Pop The Life Of Michael Jackson as well as a 20"x40" Michael canvas gicleé print signed and numbered by the artist.

This item is estimated to ship on or around April 15, 2011.
<form method="post" name="formBuyProductBGMJCOMBO15" id="formBuyProductBGMJCOMBO15"><input value="addtocart" name="action" type="hidden"><input value="BGMJCOMBO15" name="pf_id" type="hidden"><input value="21637_42158" name="catalog_path" type="hidden"><input value="BGMJCOMBO15" name="sku" type="hidden">

spacer.gif

</form>

The King of Pop The Life of Michael Jackson by Kadir Nelson Platinum Edition Book & Canvas Print Set

$695.00

Only 350 available!

Get your hands on this limited Platinum Edition Book & Canvas Print Set from artist Kadir Nelson, featuring his book, The King Of Pop The Life Of Michael Jackson, as well as a 32"x64" Michael canvas gicleé print signed and numbered by the artist.

This item is estimated to ship on or around April 15, 2011.
<input value="addtocart" name="action" type="hidden"><input value="BGMJCOMBO16" name="pf_id" type="hidden"><input value="21637_42158" name="catalog_path" type="hidden"><input value="BGMJCOMBO16" name="sku" type="hidden">

For THAT amount of money? No thanks.

My thoughts exactly! I got the email earlier and could not believe those prices. I already got the opus and don't think that was worth the money, so won't be doing it again.

My thoughts exactly! I got the email earlier and could not believe those prices. I already got the opus and don't think that was worth the money, so won't be doing it again.

Same here, I was shocked when I saw the prices for the first time...I actually thought it was some kind of an error...
It's... well, let's say "unbelievable"

I didn't even get the Opus because of its price. I just can't afford this for a book. And even if I could, I really don't think it would be worth it for the amount of time I'll actually read it.

I didn't even get the Opus because of its price. I just can't afford this for a book. And even if I could, I really don't think it would be worth it for the amount of time I'll actually read it.

You're not the only one who can't afford it, believe me. I can't afford it either. The economics become worse every day and now they're releasing something that expensive? :doh:

OMG, please!!! See the times we are living!!! 695 for a book??
:no:

The price is unbelievable. I hope it's a typo...69.50$ I could go for...but 695$?

Newsflash: We are in a recession.

Your credit card will be charged at the time of checkout and your entire order is estimated to ship on or around April 15, 2011. Please place a separate order to receive non pre-order items sooner. Due to the nature of pre-orders, cancellations or modifications to your order will not be accepted.

what ? :wtf: is this legal ? I find it very weird :scratch: anyway I don't intend to order but ... I don't like this way to do :nono:

what ? :wtf: is this legal ? I find it very weird :scratch: anyway I don't intend to order but ... I don't like this way to do :nono:

Naty move, very bad on you :nono:

And I guess we all learned a good lesson back in 2009 with the OMG :bugeyed-THE-ULTIMATE-MEGA:bugeyed-SUPER-ULTRA-TOP-UNIQUE-SPECIAL-INTERGALACTIC:bugeyed Opus... which turned out to be a real headache for most of us :doh:

By the way... did anyone ever got the 3D to see the exclusive content online??

robbers!!! :angry:

I paid about £125 for the Opus (pre-order), and I thought that was expensive.........

...........But when I got the book, I found that it was value for money (despite not ever getting the "opus reality" thing they promised us)............and it's a very beautiful book..........

But this book is £432 or £245..............and they're both too expensive............

I just cannot afford it.............

And it's not fair to us fans when we already forked out a lot of money for the Opus!!!

I will just keep the Opus, and I only bought it because Michael began working on it. I am still waiting for the card and the poster that I was supposed to get when I preordered the TII disc set. How many times now have they scammed us. Oh, don't forget those who bought the Mann book thinking it was legit, and gave to Johnson charity thinking it was the original Michael charity. I think I have learned my lesson.

Did the Estate ask this artist to do this book?

What? :bugeyed: Neither if I "sell my Kidney" I would have money to buy this. :wtf: Sorry for silly joke, I'm also in a silly mood. :tease: :doh: :lol:
I love art but honestly, I just can't afford this for a book. :angry: :nono:

Naty move, very bad on you :nono:

And I guess we all learned a good lesson back in 2009 with the OMG :bugeyed-THE-ULTIMATE-MEGA:bugeyed-SUPER-ULTRA-TOP-UNIQUE-SPECIAL-INTERGALACTIC:bugeyed Opus... which turned out to be a real headache for most of us :doh:

By the way... did anyone ever got the 3D to see the exclusive content online??

robbers!!! :angry:

Lol... :hysterical:

The ultmate-mega-super-top-unique-special Opus is worth of its price though. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I'm still waiting for the vitural reality gimmic card. But, you know what, I don't care anymore. The Opus is just so beautiful. It's such a well-put-together treasure.

Did the Estate ask this artist to do this book?

Yes, the Estate commissioned this artist to do the cover of Michael. I may be wrong, but I remember hearing that the artist will publish a book back when the album is released in November.

Nah, I'm not going to buy the book. First, I'm not too keen on the album cover. Second, the price is just ridiculous. I would rather spend the money on some hard-to-get collectible items found on eBay.

it sure is beautiful..in this economy....noway....that is ALOT of money. I guess the folks that made it are not feeling the same money tightening that we all are..:no:

it sure is beautiful..in this economy....noway....that is ALOT of money. I guess the folks that made it are not feeling the same money tightening that we all are..:no:

IKR. The folks behind this project seem to be out of touch. $695 is a lot of money... Based on the product description on the OP, I don't see how this book can justify the price.

:lol: they crack me up. I could pay that much money for a 1credit class at my Univ.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Ha, how dare you pay for an education rather than buying this limited edition masterpiece!!! By the way, I wanted to tell you that while I was in a cab this week, the driver played that song you shared with us--the one with the video with the umbrellas that used Michael's picture. What a small world. We are making Michael connections all the time.

IKR. The folks behind this project seem to be out of touch. $695 is a lot of money... Based on the product description on the OP, I don't see how this book can justify the price.
I really think they are trying to take advantage of us..they know we love Michael and want to support projects about him...so they over price everything and think we will pay that price. These are the kinds of things Michael use to get mad at..over charging the fans.

I really think they are trying to take advantage of us..they know we love Michael and want to support projects about him...so they over price everything and think we will pay that price. These are the kinds of things Michael use to get mad at..over charging the fans.

I know. I collect everything Michael. However, I become much more selective these days. There are just too many people who want to profit from the name Michael Jackson.

To me, this "limited editon" book is way over-priced. :no:

The things you could buy for that amount. The mind boggles! It's greed, plain and simple and I'm glad fans aren't going for it.

Does anyone know how we can complain about this?

You could always ask Bravado to forward your complaint, but whether they would actually do that...

The things you could buy for that amount. The mind boggles! It's greed, plain and simple and I'm glad fans aren't going for it.

True, the most expensive one, the platinum, is equal to one month rent for most people...

Does a replicate of the painting come with the book? That's the only way I could understand such a price.

EDIT:
the limited Edition murals are printed on museum quality paper, using the gicleé technique and individually numbered

Well, there's my answer.

Just to add, original paintings are very expensive...even by unknown artists. Just from reading about the gicleé technique, it seems to be highly sophisticated & more accurate than those dreadful reproductions.

But I'd rather they use a less precise technique to reproduce it on canvas to keep the price affordable.

Even though we are always clamouring for MJ standard / quality... 695$ is too much.

Last edited:
Does a replicate of the painting come with the book? That's the only way I could understand such a price.

Yes, it comes with a print autographed by the artist, but stil... :doh:

I got the email and thought I'm getting this !! then the price came, no way I can afford that, nor would I be willing to pay that much for either of them, this is seriously taking the you know what, really cashing in on MJ :no:
To be honest if I had that kind of money it would be going to Japan not this...

Back