The Next Album Name is Obvious, Right?

FD1998

Proud Member
Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible, Michael and Xscape. Following this trend of one word titles, we should already know the next album's name. I was looking through unreleased tracks and I saw Face and Pressure. Can you think of any other one word titles? Discuss.

Pressure sounds nice. But Face is just too short and it doesn't sound cool.

Fear, Face, Seduction, Pressure, Angel, Cheater (with re-worked title track), Vibrationist, (The) Future.
prolly some of them are fake/not recorded, but couldnt find a list with legit track titles.

i'd go for pressure & cheater.

What makes you think it will be one of those names those tracks may not be vocally complete and hope to god they don't put cheater on it. I don't remember a song called 'Michael'.

and i am all for making the title "I'm still the king" even if it loses those one word titles! Aslong as it is almost vocally complete.

i don't care about one word title's, i just wanna hear all the unreleased tracks & see everything in the archive over the years.

OH MAN!! I wanted to make this thread!! xD :D I was already planning it! BTW there is an Brad Buxer-Collaboration called "Changes" from 2008, but because it is from this year, it's pretty obvious that it isn't that much completed.

Edit: I wanna hear the Invincible-version of Cheater too.

Should definitely have an album 2015, I just think this is the norm now to release albums one year after another with most artists. Needs a killer single. Killer name. Loving Pressure, but could be an awful song, just want to hear it.

Dangerous25. The estate and Sony need to take a year off and make the next project the best one by far. I know they have a certain amount of things to be done/released before the contract is up in a few years, but they really should just take a year off and put some thought into the anniversary of MJ's best album to ever be released.

Dangerous deserves the attention and promotion it should get.

"Cheater" doesn't sound too good for a posthumous album title :) (although I love the song).

Dangerous25. The estate and Sony need to take a year off and make the next project the best one by far. I know they have a certain amount of things to be done/released before the contract is up in a few years, but they really should just take a year off and put some thought into the anniversary of Dangerous.
Agreed, I hope whatever plans that the estate have in the future are thought out well this time around especially with album production!.... Leave the damn music videos alone and focus on the music unless it's unreleased footage to be seen.. with that said, I feel KING could be suitable as an album title.

How about "Legacy"?

It'll have to be the name of one of the songs on the album though :p

Fear, Face, Seduction, Pressure, Angel, Cheater (with re-worked title track), Vibrationist, (The) Future.
prolly some of them are fake/not recorded, but couldnt find a list with legit track titles.

i'd go for pressure & cheater.
robmix on gearslutz stated that there weren't any songs called: Faces or Fear.

robmix on gearslutz stated that there weren't any songs called: Faces or Fear.

Yeah, but robmix doesn't know every song MJ ever wrote and recorded. Just like many engineers who worked with MJ during the Bad era didn't know about I'm So Blue and Abortion Papers and Bruce Swedien didn't even heard about any song that didn't come to "A team". The point is that MJ often worked alone or with different engineers in Encino for Bad or at Neverland for HIStory.

Also I think Brad Sundberg played Faces at his seminars. I think it's a poem like Planet Earth.

Back