The One Rose for Michael Jackson at Forest Lawn World-wide fan event, June 25th

Paris78

Proud Member
The @OneRose4MJJ 2015 campaign just begun. Last year 15,607 roses were sent to Michael...

http://mjbliss.blogspot.de/2015/03/one-rose-for-michael-j-jackson-2015.html

It gives me great pleasure to announce for the 6th year the opening of the One Rose for Michael J. Jackson, Roses for June 25th 2015

Every rose represents a fans heart from all over the world, but together we are a blanket of LOVE celebrating his creative genius & legacy and Come together worldwide to show our love & gratitude and to pay that love forward in his name. A paypal account has been set up by One Rose for Michael J. Jackson

To purchase your roses for this years June 25th anniversary send your money via paypal to :eek:nerose4mjj@gmail.com
the price is $3.00 per long stem Freedom Red Rose

PLEASE NOTE: Every year the calculated cost per rose includes fees, money conversions, trucking costs, taxes and other costs. Once the mentioned fees are deducted any left over balance will go towards the purchase of additional roses.

On June 26th in keeping with Michaels message we pay it forward, a large % of the roses are donated to various charities as well as being placed for the children at Babyland and Lulabyeland in Forest Lawn.

Thank you all for your love & continued support
Be a part of this beautiful tradition which grows every year...
Will your Rose be there?

B9sAJ-JCAAAE8Iy.png:large

Doggone

Proud Member
Damn this looks so cool. Nice to see that there is still so much love for MJ all around the world. We can easily say that we are the best fanbase ever.

MJ TinkerBell

11188396_10205219198052198_6348352917849382313_n.jpg

Monday May 4th 7:00 pm EST

Updated Rose Count 3250 Roses

Please join us in honoring Michael on June 25th, 2015
Paypal address: onerose4mjj@gmail.com
$3.00 per long stem Rose... a large % of Roses are donated to charities on June 26th in his name !

:heart:​

Last edited:

SarahJ

I'm buying mine this weekend. I hope this year does well.
Their twitter account and blog seem a bit quiet. Are they actively campaigning?

Last edited:

knowle

I donated my 2 about 3 weeks ago. I do hope they get a lot, somehow don't think they will do as well as last year

MJ TinkerBell

11006453_10205244944335839_5557145923751740101_n.jpg

Roses growing at Passion Growers farm....beautiful!
Time to buy your Roses....

Friday May 8th 10:28 pm EST

Updated Rose Count 3516 Roses

$3.00 per long stem Rose... a large % of Roses are donated to charities on June 26th in his name !

reibish

Hey guys! I live in LA and I would really, really like to be part of this group and help with the event. The facebook page doesn't have a lot of information. Where can I get in touch with you about this?

barbee0715

^oh, I hope you can join them!! I got to see a little of it thru the live stream last year and it was really lovely.

MJ TinkerBell

:ciao: reibish :heart:

There are a few ways to get involved with this amazing Group of Michael Angels for the One Rose Event at Forest Lawn !

First have you asked to join the FACEBOOK PAGE GROUP ?

From that request and Facebook page you should try to send a message to them directly through the Facebook Page and other pages they have Posted !

There also maybe a MJJC Family memeber that is already involved and will post more information here for you and all MJ Fans that would like to do the same ! Thank you barbee0715 for that reminder info !

When it get's closer to the date I am sure we will be given more information about locations and times they will arrive and begin to do the Rose Settings at the Holy Terrace !

We will try to keep you all updated as we possibly can for everyone that wants to be involved can be involved !

:dancing:

Thank you for your post :group:

Hey guys! I live in LA and I would really, really like to be part of this group and help with the event. The facebook page doesn't have a lot of information. Where can I get in touch with you about this?

Paris78

Proud Member
This will be the 6th tribute to Michael. This event is place a tribute ad in a L.A. newspaper as well as place 2192 roses INSIDE Holly Terrace next to Michael, to symbolize the days we are missing MIchael. What better way than with roses, the symbol of LOVE
You may contribute whatever amount you wish to the tribute ad and roses will be $4 each
paypal is: missingMichael1000days@yahoo.
comhttps://www.facebook.com/events/1563099147298013/

https://www.facebook.com/events/1563099147298013/
11182668_1056285784386451_9080674675496587773_o.jpg

MJ TinkerBell

original.jpg

Wednesday May 13th 5:31 pm EST

Updated Rose Count 3757 Roses Roses

Final Rose Count for 2014:
A look back at last year....
15,627 Roses of Love at Holly Terrace June 2014

Last edited:

Rhilo

Proud Member
I hope Michael gets more roses this year, but last year was 5 years so maybe more people bought roses for that reason.

reibish

For a moment when I saw Paris78's post ^ I was confused as I was just at Forest Lawn a couple of days ago and there were no flowers, it's been cloudy, and that tree behind them was just removed. Hehhh

SarahJ

The push for roses seems, as far as I can tell anyway, much quieter than previous years. I think perhaps they need to be more active on twitter etc..I'm not on Facebook so I don't know about there.

MJ TinkerBell

10995357_10206909962690057_5555303987441800754_n.jpg

Sunday May 17th 5:42 pm EST

Updated Rose Count 4264 Roses

Lets blanket Holly Terrace with worldwide Love on June 25th
June 16th is the last day to purchase Roses....

$3.00 per long stem Rose...
a large % of Roses are donated to charities on June 26th in his name
Please share ...Its all for Love... Will your Rose be there?

Last edited:

MJ TinkerBell

11140747_843056269077334_583726968471853823_n.jpg

Wednesday May 20th 9: 23 pm EST

Updated Rose Count 4570 Roses

Last edited:

Rhilo

Proud Member
Where can I see the updates to this year's rose count?

It looks like their Twitter hasn't been updated since March?

MJ TinkerBell

Sunday May 24th 9:53 pm EST

Updated Rose Count 5124 Roses of Love

Last edited:

MJ TinkerBell

Friday May 29th 10:47 pm EST

Updated Rose Count 5660 Roses of Love

Last edited:

MJ TinkerBell

1043902_10205439388916832_2426404893642048581_n.jpg

Sunday May 31st 6:57 pm EST

Updated Rose Count 5787 Roses of Love

HIStory

Proud Member
Only 11 days to go!!

Friday June 5th 9:30 am EST
******6122 Roses *****
June 16th is the LAST DAY to purchase Roses....11 Days left!!!!!
Let's blanket Holly Terrace with Love....
One Rose for Michael J. Jackson

MJInnocent

I've just came across this thread....great idea guys,I've donated and I am going to send a link to a couple of friends who are MJ fans.

barbee0715

Wow!! I remember last year the total was outstanding and it also went gangbusters in the last week.
I'm SO glad.

CherubimII

Proud Member
God has blessed me this year.
So, I'm happy to be sending a dozen roses with LOVE to Michael Jackson.
:give_heart:

f66e33eb0b4f7e989588cd306cbcdca7.jpg

Resa

Sunday June 14th 5:30 pm EST
*12,000 Roses of Love
2 DAYS LEFT to Purchase your Rose...
One Rose for Michael J, Jackson ...

MJ TinkerBell

Monday June 15th 5 :17 pm EST

Tomorrow June 16th is the LAST DAY to purchase your roses
Will your rose be there?

10592640_10205535348675766_1243931876744711134_n.jpg

One Rose for Michael J, Jackson ..
Please share ...Its all for Love...

myosotis

A Wonderful 14,336 so far, and TODAY is the last day to send roses

Let's blanket Holly Terrace with Love....Will your Rose be there?
One Rose for Michael J, Jackson ...

Paris78

Proud Member
CHJBGDzW0AAaj0C.png

Michael Jackson's fans have the best community ever. Nobody can take that from us. #MJfam is forever.

myosotis

The OneRose team on FB have added a lovely note from the Chinese fans today:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to Michael Chan and his group MJJCLUB from China!
here is their note of thanks :
"Thank you guyz for the hard work on the Rose Event! We,MJJCLUB,have collected 777 roses from among Chinese MJ fan community! This is just a little showing of our love for the King of Pop! We love Michael,always and for ever!-

barbee0715

14,776 as of one hour ago!!! We love you, Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Has anybody heard if they will have a live feed this year? I haven't seen the info posted yet-but I may have missed it.

Last edited:

SarahJ

It will hit 15,000! This event is one of the main things that show how much this man is still loved and always will be.

barbee0715

It will hit 15,000! This event is one of the main things that show how much this man is still loved and always will be.
I agree with you with all my heart. The first year (and I guess every year) that I see the roses being delivered and we see Holly Terrace literally blanketed with the handmade cards, decorations, posters and all the other flower arrangements arriving by the truckloads, my chest swells and I just can't help but cry.

If I could change one little thing about this, it would be to not allow the Michael tribute artists or the people who come to "party." Or maybe ask them to tone it down a bit. It makes it more of a carnival/party atmosphere. I'm not even going to post a video of it, or pictures, because I know they mean well.

For some reason, the news feeds always pick up on only this-reminds me of the trial where we only saw the "wacky" fans outside the courtroom, and not the ones who were really there for support and all that love.

Last edited:

SarahJ

I agree with you completely about the party like atmosphere. It is a place for reflection and to show respect.
As for the media, what else is new. They're so stuck in the same repetitive stance that it's really getting old and extremely tiring.

Bubs

Awesome:clapping:

I'm looking forward all the videos and photos from Forest Lawn. Does anyone know if Petrarose has twitter or fb account? She used to post photos of her lovely flowers for MJ in different times.

SarahJ

All those roses are going to look beautiful. I don't have facebbook so hopefully they'll post videos on youtube. I believe they are going to give the final total tonight.

They do such an amazing job.

Bubs

OneRose 4MJJ ?@OneRose4MJJ 1h1 hour ago
June 17th: Unofficial total 15,447 Roses...will finalize later today when all settles...Thanx for ur love & support

:clapping:

barbee0715

I really love this. I didn't participate the first year but when I saw the video of it my heart just swelled with emotion.

It's a way to be there when you can't be there.

The pix last year were so sweet and I especially loved the next day when they paid it forward and took the roses to different charities. There was an elderly woman's home in particular where the women were just overcome with the roses they received.

SarahJ

From OneRose4MJJ's twitter

"Its official...15,537 will be at Forest Lawn to honor Michael this June 25."

Wonderful!!!!!

mj-beautiful-smile-michael-jackson-30206293-187-197.jpg

SarahJ

So wonderful. So much work and dedication go into this. I read that people from all over the world were there as well helping to set up roses.

barbee0715

It really is so beautiful and I just appreciate the people who make it possible for us to be there when we can't be there.

All the pictures from Forest Lawn have been beautiful today. I wish I could write how I really feel but I never can find the right words.

red33

Awesome. It's sweet to see fans show their loves especially 6 year after he moonwalked to heaven....

barbee0715

I was looking through the One Rose group pix on Facebook this weekend and saw them delivering the roses to the different charities.
Ronald McDonald house and the LAAids group were two of them.

One van was full of buckets of roses on the way to Katherine Jackson, which was great. They took some roses to Walt Disney's grave also.

myosotis

I'm seeing on FB that there won't be a 'One Rose' event at Forest lawn this year (June 2020)...

To all One Rose for Michael J Jackson members....

Hi everyone hope you all had a great holiday and a Happy New Year...

One Rose has been delivering roses to Forest Lawn on June 25th for 10 years.

After the 10th year anniversary and the incredible showing of love last year, I thought this would be a perfect time for One Rose to take a break.....

There are so many charities that need our help, many are contributing to Taj's documentary and it seems many are celebrating his birthday in Las Vegas as well
as now going to NYC for MJ The Musical...

One Rose for Michael J. Jackson is a huge event with many parts behind the scene as well as social media and the setup and paying it forward... since the 5th anniversary the interest and participation in this event has declined, As there have been other events to contribute to, and many other things that are going on to honor Michael.

After last years almost 19,000 roses delivered to Forest Lawn for the 10th anniversary...I felt this would be the perfect time to take a break and revisit another year...

Thank you all for your Love & support of the One Rose event through the 10 years.....
One Rose for Michael will be back!

Thank you ,
Robyn Starkand
admin. One Rose for Michael J. Jackson 🌹

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OneRose4MJ/?fref=nf

ChrisC

Proud Member
After all the controversy over this last year, I had decided not to contribute in future anyway.

Nonetheless, great job done to all involved.

Top Bottom