The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

OMG OMG OMG! I'm so excited...I heard Give in to Me at a mall today!

GIVE IN TO ME!!! I think the last time I heard that song on the radio was around 1994...

I played Beat It to my cousins (14 and 15 year old boys) and though they didn't admit it I could see from their faces that they loved it :kickass:

Sorry this off topic.

Re: Last MJJ song you heard on the radio ?

Billie Jean. :)

I heard Billie Jean this morning on Leicester Sound and than again on Mercia FM.

The Girl Is Mine 2008 which was AWESOME!

Billie Jean is on now :)

P.y.t. !!!

Billie Jean.

Alltough, last night they played the Dirty Diana music vid on TV.. twice! :D

P.Y.T on 92.3FM

Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough. :dancin:

WBSS is on the radio right now. Michael bit comes in about....... NOW

The station has alot of artist inroducing themselves.. like, Yo this is Ne-Yo, it's P.Diddy, Hi this is mariah carey and so on..

For the first time I heard.. Hi this is Michael Jackson, and then Hey, it's Akon, then the song started playing..

The song is now finished... lol

I went to a club last friday and they played HIStory (Tony Moran's remix) there :dancin:

Not quite the radio but close.

My neighbors like to have little get togethers with their friends but they always play music on there stereo so loudly that I can hear and feel the bass everywhere in my house. A lot of times I can't even tell what song their listening to beacuse I can't recognize it from the bass pattern but I can sure recognize an MJ song. They were playing "I Can't Help It". I put my ear to the wall to hear the song more clearly lol and sure enough that was it. They never played an MJ song before.

"Scream" on VH1 soul channel.

Even though VH1 sucks a** :)

I heard Scream and I went to look at the TV and low and behold. :D

Last edited:
Back