The Rageaholic / RazorFist on Michael Jackson

analogue

Proud Member
These videos are perfect for people who don't have time/don't want to read through pages and pages of court transcripts. And there's no excuse for people not to watch these videos, because if they can sit through a 4 hour ''documentary'' then they can sit through some 30 minute videos.

PoP

Proud Member
He was also a guest to that cancer Vince Russo's podcast "The Brand" along with other guests Stevie Richards, Bin Hamin, and Jeff Lane. Razor OWNS these guys good on that topic. Razor OWNS em!

innuendo141

Proud Member
He was also a guest to that cancer Vince Russo's podcast "The Brand" along with other guests Stevie Richards, Bin Hamin, and Jeff Lane. Razor OWNS these guys good on that topic. Razor OWNS em!
What does he say to Russo?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

analogue

Proud Member

Razor: *Comes with facts and logic*
Everyone else on that podcast: ''But, muh feelings!!

ozemouze

Proud Member
This guy is terrific. A great ally.
This. There's a lot of "neutral" people out there who are not close-minded just simply don't care about the topic enough to investigate it further, but who are willing to watch Razorfist summing it up and end up being 100% convinced that the cases against MJ were frauds. He's definitely making a difference.

What's special about him I think: 1) although he clearly appreciates MJ's music no one would consider him a fan (not that being a fan makes someone less reasonable, but sadly many would still think so), 2) his rage, haha, I mean that he takes the offensive position instead of the usual defensive one, which is a brilliant tactic IMO.

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
This. There's a lot of "neutral" people out there who are not close-minded just simply don't care about the topic enough to investigate it further, but who are willing to watch Razorfist summing it up and end up being 100% convinced that the cases against MJ were frauds. He's definitely making a difference.

What's special about him I think: 1) although he clearly appreciates MJ's music no one would consider him a fan (not that being a fan makes someone less reasonable, but sadly many would still think so), 2) his rage, haha, I mean that he takes the offensive position instead of the usual defensive one, which is a brilliant tactic IMO.

Yes, I think his bluntness is really invigorating haha

Top Bottom